Reviews for Untouchable
Kitty chapter 24 . 2/14
really a cliff hanger MORE (your killing me here) :(
MoonDolly chapter 24 . 10/7/2015
Ne, you haven't abandoned this story have you?! It's been so LONG since your last update and I've been waiting as patiently as possible while rereading what you've got so far, but a person can only wait for so long, don't you know?! I mean, it's getting real good and this is where you decided to leave it off?! Come on! Have a heart and update! I beg of you!
jesi ki kage chapter 24 . 7/19/2015
So I admit at first I was very uncertain about this story but now I absolutely love! You have some brilliant scenes in here that I just keep rereading! I so want to know what happens next! When do the men find out who they are? What is Beryl going to do-how is she going to get to stay at the castle for that matter? And will they get the happy ending or be designated for reincarnation? PLEASE UPDATE AND FINISH THIS STORY! I LOVE IT! and really want to know what happens next! *sigh* oh the fluffy cuteness. Thank you so much for writing and I really hope you do get to publish someday. Never give up on your dreams. -Jesi Ki Kage
enchanted-legend chapter 24 . 5/13/2015
Love this story! really hoping you are still continuing it
Guest chapter 24 . 1/27/2015
Please update.

This story is story is amazing - the plot, the characters and your writing. It is such an incredible story and leaving it on such a high is - well sucks.

Please update this story. :(
gabeliz.castillocarin chapter 24 . 1/3/2015
I hope you update soon... it is going great... loved the way you introduced the survivors
Serenity312 chapter 24 . 11/18/2014
AWWW i love this! great story :)
Sleepyreader319 chapter 24 . 8/17/2014
I love it! Cannot wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
Buffy fan chapter 24 . 8/17/2014
Such a wonderful story with great plot! Sadly looks like it won't be finished but it was clearly well thought out with the plot twists and turns
SerenityRose76 chapter 24 . 8/6/2014
Hi, this is my first review, I don't normally comment or review on any story, ( I know I should) but I have been reading your story and I am thoroughly enjoying it and I want to continue reading it. I love how you construct your story, the language and the descriptive words you use. If you have given up on this story I urge you not to as it is wonderful and by reading the other reviews I know I am not the only one awaiting an update. Although I do understand if you are unable to update as I know life can get in the way, but I just wanted to let you know that you are an extremely talented author and I love your writting.️️
mlsmls27 chapter 24 . 7/22/2014
I was just rereading this story and I had to wonder if you had abandoned it or if you were ever going to finish it? I really love this story and want to read the rest. I really hope you do decide to continue it at some point.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/24/2014
Please keeep going this is a lovely story.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/1/2014
By all means... You really must finish this tale for it brings so much delight to read.
SilentBlade chapter 24 . 5/15/2014
Ne, ne, when are you going to update?! Oh please please update soon, that is if you haven't lost interest in such an exciting and suspenseful tale...
TsukiNoYosei chapter 24 . 2/3/2014
You cannot be serious? Why leave this off here of all places?! Oh I can just imagine the possibilities of what could happen after this! Please, please, PLEASE update soon! I truly am excited to see what will happen!