Reviews for Picking Up the Pieces
pllfreak33 chapter 37 . 7/17
I need more this is just too heartbreaking
pllfreak33 chapter 34 . 7/17
Honestly I am quite shocked that he cheats freaks out about her condition then wants her to marry him
pllfreak33 chapter 25 . 7/17
oh no Nate knows Jenny's mom and has been seeing her
pllfreak33 chapter 10 . 7/16
oh crap Brooke thinks Peyton is sleeping with Nathan when she just knows about what he is doing to Haley
pllfreak33 chapter 7 . 7/16
whoa seriously that is just freaky
pllfreak33 chapter 5 . 7/16
Nate you idiot you better not have just cheated on Hales
pllfreak33 chapter 3 . 7/16
omg if he admits that he is worse than I though
pllfreak33 chapter 1 . 7/16
I really hope that Peyton is wrong and its just that he is nervous about asking Haley to move in with him
HJS-NS-23 chapter 37 . 8/20/2007
I think this was a good story and I agree that if I were haley I wouldn’t have taken Nathan back or said yes to his proposal so u def made it believable great job!
JoeyJava93 chapter 7 . 7/31/2007
OMG! Love, love, love the story! I can't believe you are still going after 37 chapters! Keep up the great work! *By the way... I really think Nathan is a complete ass so far, hope he changes soon!*
brucas da bomb chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
wow that was really good.
Felicity91 chapter 37 . 6/22/2006
I'm too lazy to type a really long review...basically, I liked your ending. Even though I usually like happy endings where couples end up together, I understand why your story didn't end up like that. If some guy did all that to me, I'd dump him to/say no to him. Your ending is very realistic...nice job.
S0phiaVal3ntine chapter 37 . 6/22/2006
I just read this story for the first time all the way through and I though it was great. I am a Naley fan... one of the reasons why it was so hard to read a lot of your stuff in the first place since usually Nathan is doing some Dan-like thing that even Dan wouldn't be proud of and Haley gets hurt.

But I so agree with your ending. If Haley said yes, I would have lost all respect for her character and probably you as a writer for giving up on your story to appease some people and slap on a happy ending that realistically in real life SHOULD never happen. But you didn't and I respect that. I thought it was an amazing story and had such great twists and turns. The Nikki-Jake marriage and Tim's impromptu nuptials... those were all such crazy twists. I loved it.

I have to say, I love the friendship between Brooke, Peyton and Haley. I think if I was in Peyton's position, I would not be sure what I would do... sad thing is I kinda was and what hurts more than breaking your friend's heart is having them not believe you and take the guy back... only to find out later you were right... sigh... but in any case, AMAZING STORY!

I love Brooke. She may be a b*tch at times, but I think everyone she gave it to deserved it and more. I really hated Nathan in the story. I feel bad for him since he woke up but he even tried to make Brooke feel like it was more her fault than his. And Lucas was a bit of a disappointment. He might be Nathan's brother, but really, Haley is more his sister than Nathan would ever be his brother and he is too busy being peacemaker to really be there for anyone.

LOL, but can't wait to read the sequel.
emmalee05 chapter 34 . 11/20/2005
WOW! What a story! That was like watching a really really really good soap opera! All that drama was fantastic!

Though I love the character of Nathan...your writing of him was really interesting and fun to read! All the things he did to Haley were horrible...and I do feel kinda bad for still wanting them together in the end of the story!

I love how you showed Brooke, Peyton, and Haley's friendship! It was so cute to read! Everyones reaction to Haley in the hospital was written wonderfully

Haley feeling like she was all alone and had nobody was heartbreaking...but I loved it just the same! You really have a way with angst!

Great job
trueal chapter 37 . 10/6/2005
WHAT HALEY DID WAS WORST! Are you crazy? Haley didnt get pregnant with some dude cheating on Nathan. She just pecked his lips a few times. But Nathan in you story cheated on her for a whole 2 years. Pfft. bullshit. great story