Reviews for Stay With Me
NacaciaX chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
Very well written.
BlackMamba07 chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
Really good. I like it. One of the best takes I've read on this particular scenario, and good job keeping Inuyasha in character. Hope to see more Inuyasha fics from you!
Maranth chapter 5 . 12/29/2005
Hm. Nice story. Apart from a few spelling, grammatical, and structural errors, it was technically sound. The snake part was a bit weird, though. Snake bites usually take a lot longer to come into effect, and how could Kagome think that she could make it to Kaede's village and the well on her own in one night? It is rather far away from Sango's old home and surely she wouldn't be so stupid as to think that there would be no demons or threats in the forest. And I personally would have added Koga in there at some point. Just to make the plot seem more full. Making it a bit longer might have helped too. Notice, this is not a flame, just constructive criticism. Oh, and despite how they pronounce it, it's 'Kirara' not 'Kilala'. You'd be suprised at how many people make that mistake.
Moonglow gal chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Don't worry, this chapter came out really nicely. Just so ya know, Inuyasha (as sometime last fall or winter or something as far as the anime is concerned) has already decided to go with Kikyo, and Kagome has already somewhat accepted it.

Also, did you know that "youkai" doesn't actually mean demon? It actually means "phantom".

Anyway, I'd read on, but I really should be doing my homework... (being a high school junior sucks...)

Ja ne!
Moonglow gal chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
I reeaally like your writing style. A couple grammar discrepencies (well, no one's perfect), but otherwise, me likey mucho!
kittykatty555 chapter 5 . 7/21/2005
loved it hehee...soo more
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
E~E~E, gomen nasai! I didn't realize that you'd written 2 more chapters! T_T I've been far too busy to keep track of stories these days, but now that I've read the ending, I -love- it! Very sweet, and it tied up the loose ends quite nicely! Great job, and congratulations on completing your first Inuyasha fanfiction! XD I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Jaa!

~Baka
Crazy4IY789 chapter 5 . 12/11/2004
aww so sweet! both the whole story and ur response, glad to know that reviews can bring someones spirit up! ne wayzz u should definitly consider writing inuyasha fanfics i like ur writing style and a lot of ppl would definitly enjoy reading your stories since Inuyasha is a popular anime. hope to see some! *wink*
InuYasha-Babygirl chapter 5 . 12/10/2004
this was great story. You should really consider writting more stories and if you already have good for you. me myself i havent really posted any stories yet but this has really inspired me. I love the happy ending good job.
SpeakThruArt chapter 5 . 12/10/2004
plz,make secuil! :sniff: such great ending!(clapps like theres no tomarow) -
Nom D. Plume chapter 5 . 12/10/2004
Your fanfic was great! I just read the entire thing today though...lol! I think it was very creative of you to kinda portray the final battle through conversations (Like the arrow and the final blow when Inuyasha and Miroku were talking) And the reference to Kikyo and the whole thing with her. (Usually people always resent her and everything but I like how you made her the cold ressurected miko she is while still putting a good side to her in the end) This was personally one of favs and I hope you'll continue writing cause I'd like to read somemore! Sorry this is a bit long but I just wanted to say all my opinins. Course I have more but those are the basic and if I did say ALL of them this review would make you fall asleep! (Hope it didn't already) lol!
skatecrew chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
very good
miko chapter 5 . 12/10/2004
great story please sequal
Crazy4IY789 chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
whoa! i actually believed that inuyasha went with kikyo but yay! he stayed with kagome! that was a sweet ending it was really believable of the emotions between inuyasha and kagome, great job! (i wasnt disappointed!)

hope to read the epilogue soon!
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 3 . 9/21/2004
Hehehe, I'm glad I could make your day! D Don't undersell your fic, though- I'm seriously enjoying it muchly! _ Yes, you can call that a cliffhanger, and a very evil one at that. P I have the feeling that Inuyasha won't go with Kikyou... but that could also be wishful thinking, lol. XD Keep up the great work, and you're doing just fine! Believe me, the quality of writing you've got here is SO much better than a lot of the stuff out there, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing where you take this story line! And reviewing is the least I can do to repay you for your continued support on -my- fic! D Can't wait for the next chapter!

Jaa!