Reviews for R: Private Eye
iLikeMuffins100 chapter 8 . 10/24/2009
*SQUEES!* loved it! Your R and Enjy are too cute together! Loved your eponine too. She was smart and spunky, but not an Eppie Sue. And Montparnasse was here too! Yayness for him!

Over all this fic wins :)
donna chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
aww, poor Grantaire.
fictionlover chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
hm. honestly, i don't think Enjolras would get lost, but it's your story.
Genniive chapter 8 . 2/18/2005
*grabs and shnurgles gavroche* cute AND smart

So it was a plan all anlong ay? A wonderfull fic it was unbelivably sweet and made ya laugh and cry and again was unbelivably sweet!

Well done!
T-R-Us chapter 8 . 8/8/2004
That... is so sweet... *huggles Gavroche* You're a genius! Well... both of you, Gav for comin' up with said plan and you for coming up with the plan for Gav to come up with. _! I'm LOVIN' IT!

T-R-Us chapter 6 . 8/8/2004
I wanna go with R under the bridge! _

T-R-Us chapter 4 . 8/8/2004
LOL! YES! R dressed up as Sherlock Holmes with a pipe and an ENGLISH ACCENT! SQUE!

T-R-Us chapter 3 . 8/8/2004
YAY! R in a Sherlock costume! SQUEE!
T-R-Us chapter 2 . 8/8/2004
Aw... Poor R! He didn't save Enjy... -.- He poked him with a stick... Oh well... TT_TT
T-R-Us chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
NO ENJY! Don't die! Save him R, SAVE HIM!

Mlle. Verity le Virago chapter 8 . 8/4/2004
Everyone else said cute, therefore I must preserve my individuality by saying adorable! And Taps was played on Flute. My all powerful Flute. You made me happy there.
thehobbitgirl chapter 8 . 7/21/2004
Okay, this was really cute, odd, but very cute. I really liked it. The whole plan was ingenius.
Kang Xiu chapter 8 . 7/20/2004
Cute. :) Could use a little tweaking, but definitely cute.

Saving only that now the Jean-Marc Grantaire in my head is being inordinately amused.
BellaSpirita chapter 8 . 7/20/2004
To be perfectly honest, when I read the summary, I wasn't expecting much. That said, I was quite pleasantly surprised. A very cute fic indeed.
La Pamplemousse chapter 8 . 7/19/2004
*giggle* That was really... odd... and really cute.