Reviews for St Titan
Ariel34652 chapter 7 . 9/15/2007
i loved it and i can't wait for the next chapter.
Axel Cratos chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
Ah yes, another great chapter. I'm disappointed that you've decided to discontinue this story though, but its your decision. You should check out my stories at some point, I've been told by many they're really good.

Axel Cratos chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
At first I thought it was going to be a minor Romance plot but there's truly a larger plot going on. Now I must know. Good story, your should check out some of mine.

Axel Cratos chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
I'd actually enjoy that plane ride, if it was me and my friends we'd probably be having a similar agruement. Good work, it was really funny.

Axel Cratos chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
Short, but good things come in small packages. I used to write short chapters, and still do, but once you get the hang of it you'll write longer chapters. And all stories don't have to have plots, this one I can tell is just to keep us entertained for the few moments we can read. Keep up the good work.
Axel Cratos chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
No the beginning did not suck, I think you got everyone down pretty well. Though the beginning part was a bit random, but I do grab ideas from other sources so I'm in the same boat as you. Good first ch.

AntimatterManticore chapter 7 . 8/2/2007
I am so sorry I didn't review this sooner! I've been really busy lately, and I've been putting everything about off for the last few months. *blushes* I completely forgot you updated until now!

Anyways, I like how this chapter builds up tension; not only with Raven's prophecy, but between her and Terra. It kind of leaves you wondering what's coming up. :P ;) . . .You WILL be telling us soon, right? *Glances around warily*

Agh, I've got to go; I've got a ton of chores I've been putting off all morning. (Yeah, I really need to get over the procrastination bug. . . .) You know the drill; UPDATE SOON! :P ;)

~AntimatterManticore~
RavenSis chapter 7 . 5/31/2007
this is good, wont u continue?
Cori Rain chapter 7 . 3/26/2007
I have one question...How in all of nature's fury did Cyborg get though the tight airport secrety, or robin with his arsonal of weapons in his tool belt for that matter? I guess they could have been told ahead of time, that's what they do for guns, at least I think they do... I don't know but picturing cy trying to get though secrity always made me laugh and I think you skipped it.
Broken Sword chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Very good. I like your story, even though I'm no fan of the BeastboyxRaven pairing. That just shows how good your writing is :)

Anyway, to answer your question: yes, I have been trying to guess at the answers before they're given. I messed "passion"-I thought the answer was "blood"-but I got "Trust", mainly because I watched "Masks" again today. Slade talks about trust to Red X (Robin) in that episode.
Kori-Starfan93 chapter 6 . 4/16/2006
lol that was friggin funny how raven went crazy for chocolate...
No-one12345678 chapter 6 . 7/28/2005
LUV IT! WRITE MORE!
AntimatterManticore chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
0.0 Raven on a sugar high is disturbing. . .BUT HILARIOUS! ! ! '

Uh-oh, Trigon-trouble. . .ya know, the guy needs to learn to LEAVE RAVEN ALONE! ! ! *grumbles about killing him*

Cess: *Whispers* Don't mind her; she REALLY doesn't like Trigon.

AM: I heard that! Anyhoo, great chappie! :) Please update soon! ! !

~AntimatterManticore~
Conclusion chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
WO! Hyper Rae rules! You make Robin sound like a grumpy old fogey, why is Raven really weary of the boys? ITS COOL! Make her, like fall on one of them, BEAST BOY, BY ACCIDENT! That would be funny... ah... But Beast Boy's mine, because I love him. Hehe, I feel hyper after reading your story. xD Its Awesome!
Conclusion chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
I love this story! Keep writing!