Reviews for Raindrops and Cloudless Skies
dreamingwhileawake13 chapter 16 . 6/22/2011
I know its now, what, seven years since you wrote this but I just read this whole thing and it was absolutely fantastic. I really hope there is a sequel that i can go and read the entire thing! Fantastic!:)
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 16 . 1/2/2011
this is too good :)
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
aww the last few sentences made me teary
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
:( oh marco
TheOfficalGleek chapter 16 . 11/1/2009
OH! this is FANTASTIC! Love it so much *runs off to read the sequel*
Unconditionally Me chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Wow so far I like it and i just started watching degrassi like 2 months ago! Thanks for the story!
bombshellblonde318 chapter 16 . 12/30/2008
That was really good!
bombshellblonde318 chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
The chapter 6 phone convo was so funny I almots stopped breathing, alrightnow I'm going to read chapter 7
independenthinker chapter 16 . 8/24/2007
I JUST FINISHED THE STORY AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!YAY!
Frankies-Girl21 chapter 16 . 6/12/2007
ok how in the freaked out world did marco/dylan just break up outta no where. help coz i skipped the stuff w/ el. srry i just cant stand her.
Yamatashi chapter 5 . 8/20/2006
hi
TruFate chapter 16 . 8/14/2005
This was a great story! I am off to read the sequal now!
degrassicutie1 chapter 16 . 6/29/2005
this was such a great story! good plot, original ideas, unique style of writing, everything good! it was so worth it sitting around reading it for hours!

this chapter was really good...i thot it was very good how u made ellie reveal her secrets it was an intense scene...and how marco replayed all the things that people have said to him...

this was such a great story and i'm gonna start reading the sequel right now!
degrassicutie1 chapter 15 . 6/29/2005
thought the stuff with ashley/spinner/paige was funny!

but this was a very drama-filled chapter...i loved how u described marco's reaction when he saw ellie on the floor in a pile of blood, and how u showed how much he cares about her! and i love how marco and dylan always think of calling each other first whenver there is a problem!

EXCELLENT JOB!
degrassicutie1 chapter 14 . 6/29/2005
wow this is very original! i've never seen this kind of side to marco...very interesting and intense! and i liked that u had him call his gay cousin rose to help him out...and we she said to him about being in love was so true...

GRREEAT JOB AS USUAL!