Reviews for Bitter Betrayal The Power Trilogy Part 2
newsieduckling chapter 5 . 3/6/2005
really good story! please come back and update!
Elle chapter 5 . 7/16/2004
good story write more soon
Ruinsul chapter 5 . 4/17/2004
dun dun dun...o write soon...we hafta find out what happens next!
Ruinsul chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
the flat thing kinda reminds me of the show "friends" lol...its really good
Ginny13 chapter 4 . 2/5/2004
have you finished this story? i read ch.5 and the summary says it goes till they die but they havent...so i was just wondering if i should read your next book (the triology part3 thingie) if you havent finished this one...so could please e-mail me (my e-mail is ) and tell me if it is done or not cause i dont wanna ruin the nex book and get all confused and stuff. Wow that was a lot. ok so please just e-mail me saying if the book is done or not. ok thanks.
Ginny13 chapter 5 . 2/4/2004
i love this story! i already read the first book and now for the third book! i love it!why cant they at least tell their friends that Alli is pregnant?ok well its your stpry so...oh did imention i loved this story...well ok i still do!
maggie black chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
keep writing you're taking too long to update.
jenisky chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more...

did i mention MORE?
maggie chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
i love your story but why does it take you so long to update i hate waiting
Lexi chapter 5 . 7/16/2003
Great Job Mags. I loved it. My parents ought to be worring more about pregincies then chasing each other around compartments. *winks* Lots of love
Erica the Flying Tree chapter 4 . 7/7/2003
Funky! I kept laughing lol
KasOfDaSea chapter 4 . 7/3/2003
THIS IS GETTING RREEAALLYY GOOD! PLEASE I BEG YOU KEEP GOING!

-Kassi
jacyevans chapter 4 . 3/6/2003
OMG ! I LOVE this story!

UPDATE SOON! ::smiles sheepishly::

~ Jacy
Bringer of Doom chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
OMG, it was soooooooo good! I really liked it! A lot! Character development was wonderful, I liked the pairings, the new characters are awesome, and the events were retold extremely well. I'm definitely putting you on my list of fave authors! :o) Keep up the good work!
call me Cor chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
i just read bitter betryal and i think that the author('s) are quite talented and make a good story's. the only thing i am grasping for more of when i read your stories (or fan fic's as everyone else calls them) is details. i loved the story but i'd like to know just a little more about where the characters are and what it looks like (a.k.a. the sceen). other than that i think it was wonderfull! o and please dont take it as an insult b/c i really did think it was great!

ps. i'll be reading all of your harry potter fan fics so be prepaired for more reviews

Corinthia