Reviews for Blessed Be
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
So very, very sweet. Good epilogue for "Hold on love?"
Deandra chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Gee, you write such lovely LOTR stories. I sure would like to beta one for you...maybe one already in progress?

Hope things are well with you. I was revisiting this story and noticed I never reviewed it though I have it on my Favorites list.

I did notice a typo (sorry - it's what I do!):

Lothíriel had borne the *burnt* of the two's mischief, - should be "brunt"

Also: Lothíriel laughed a wicked gleam in her eyes.

Need to add a comma after laughed.

Can't you please let Remus and Tonks have some time alone together while you finish Hold On, Love?

Not that I'm begging or anything...well, okay, yes I am begging! I'm desperate for a good E/L story and you left poor Lothiriel so cruelly hanging in a pit of despair. Please take pity on her, and me!

- Deandra
Hobbitpony chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Excellent ficlet! I would enjoy reading more! I liked the way you included Eomer's love of both his family and Rohan.
alias.of.me chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Lothiriel personality a little different from your other stories but it works
R. Zancan chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
That was realliy nice Ilove your Eomer and Lothiriel fics. Well written as usual, just how I imagined Eomer and Lothiriel to be together, wonderful.
Serenn chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
This is very nice work, atmospheric and gets a clear picture of their family across, I like it. Are you taking it further or leaving it as a one shot? It's a nice set-up for a continuing story...
The Narrator chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Again, ye! for FLUFF! Looks good, jadeddiva-chan, keep up the great work!

Salute!

The Narrator
kati58 chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
this story is so, so great! absolutely wonderful! awesome job! hopefully, we'll hear more from you soon!
Tarwen Ailin chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Loved this! A wonderful little picture of life. Great snapshot of various emotions as well, ranging from doubt to joy. I love the way you wrote the characters. You should try your hand at a few more ficlets.
Eokat chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
This is superb. Just as I imagined the marriage of Eomer and Lothiriel to be. I loved it. Well done and more, more more! Eokat.