Reviews for A Loss is a Hard Thing
BiNeko chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
*smirks* i got it all figured out! but i will keep reading so i can state my opinion as true! *smirks evily* good timming and put-out for suspence though. but let flaws and hints everywhere. an observant reader is your ticket to hell...meaning: if someone is observant enough, you'll get figured out like that. *snaps fingers together for emphasis* nw, good intro. dark and happy-free! .

e-mail me once in a while oki?

-yuya-sama
Dove of Night chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
G'day, Rain m'dear. It's been a while, has it not? You may want to make your chapters longer. Seperate the paragraphs more - it makes people happier.

The language is a bit much...but conveys some rock-hard emotion. I suggest adding more detail. Just enough to keep interest, not ruin whatever suspense you have planned.

Interesting opening, good luck with the other chapters.
Falke-ness chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
geez... such profanity!

; alittle dark, but awsome none the less.
Velvet Footsteps chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Hey! Sorry I took so long to read/review, but here is a review as promised! I love the emotion; it makes the story seem so real, but I do wish the chapter were longer so I could read more. Your writing really has improved a lot! _ Don't keep your readers in suspense too long! Update as soon as possible! _~
ChArMeD-101 chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
I had no idea what that was all about, but I loved the angry-ness in the fic. I liked how you used first-person POV. That was good :)
Mistress Nika chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
WAI! *glomps fic* Darkfic! Darkfic! Darkfic! I love darkfics! And I love this one too! I absolutely can't WAIT to read the next chapter! I'm guessing the girl is Kagome and the one who pissed her off is InuYasha. But wouldn't it be so cool if it was SANGO and she wanted revenge on MIROKU! Hee-hee! That's the last thing I'D expect! *giggles insanely* Now I think I'll write a(nother) darkfic of my own! Heh-heh. One where Kagome goes evil, wants revenge on just about EVERYONE and joins up with Naraku! *laughs insanely* BWAHAHAHAHA!

Plotbunny: *hops up and stares at her with big adorable chibi eyes* Kwee. (yes, plotbunnies say 'kwee' )

Nika: O_O Must...resist...cuteness...

Plotbunny: *confused* Kwee? *cocks head to the side and flicks ears*

Nika: O_O Too...cute... *faints*
CrypticMaidenRK chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
hey whats up twiny...hey this story sounds like its going to be good. Is it just about to be revenge? I guess soo...well i have to say ur writing has improved so much. Im soo proud of you! Well for now i g2g bye!
Angel Blossom chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Very suspensful indeed! Well the person who's speaking must be either Kikyo or Kagome. But i kinda think its Kikyo since she protected the jewel & the one she despises must obviously be Naraku unless you refer to Inuyasha. I really like your writing but (this is not a flame i repeat not a flame) To make your chapter look perfect just edit any errors & attemot to keep it organized like it going all together. Not spread apart. Hope you get what im trying to get at lol

I like to be helpful & i hope this helped you & if it didn't i blame myself for not being clear lol Can;t wait for your upcoming chaoter, you dont have to email me becuz i have u on my Alert list. _
Silver Rain Drops chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Fuck him! Fuck the world, but most of all fuck me for being blinded by our happiness...'

I love that part! (that's why i put it in there) It makes her seem mean and really wanting revenge.

Okay now for my critism... I know I am your editor and all, but if I don't catch some mistakes make sure you re and reread it again to make sure there are none. So far I didn't catch that many mistakes. Also if you really want to make this person look like she IS out for revenge, make sure that you make her cuss a lot. That's why I put the whole fuck the world and other cuss words in there... plus i like cussing :) just remember to be more mysterious and more hateful in this fic... Though I should be adding these things in here anyways because I am the editor... well now you know y opinion so keep writting! :)

Good job krissy!