Reviews for Standing On The Edge
yamiduke13 chapter 20 . 1/20/2012
I think this is a really good story. I really enjoyed it. I found it incredibly depressing but in a good way. It makes you think about the world.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 20 . 1/1/2012
Ahhhhhhhh NOOOO why does it end right before Harry gets revenge? Nooo. Please don't tell me this story is abandoned, it's soooooooo gooooooooooooooood! Amazing!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Honestly! That old Buzzard is beyond stupid!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Poor Harry.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Harry should ask about Hedwig! She is his best companion!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Good start!
anon chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
you should update this now because its amazing :)
Serpent91 chapter 20 . 2/20/2008
Don't make him a murderer and please for the lov of all things that are black help him.

Love this story though..

/Sara
Psychiatrist13 chapter 20 . 6/6/2007
Loved the story. I have always thought that secrets such as abuse and cutting would never be revealed that easily, and you did it perfectly. I hope you update but it has been like two years. I'll cry if you don't...
Von chapter 20 . 5/7/2007
Oh Damn! I hadn't realised this was the last chapter and it finished on such a delicious note!

Finally, even if it tips him over the edge, soppy!Harry becomes angry!Harry.. and finally that ignorant, infantile vicious little sod Malfoy will get a little 'payback' of his own.

I was confused as to Snape's behaviour. He seemed to waver between potentially very good for Harry... and yet then he slides back into 'land-of-no-hope-repulsive' again. Which is sad, because at this rate it's getting to the point where he's doing so much deliberate damage that he won't be of any use later, should he actually try to help.. and Harry will be alone.

I very much liked what happened with Ginny, if only because I'm sick of how two-dimensional most romances are. People get together because they love each other. The end. How dull.

Sometimes people get together simply because it seemed like a good idea at the time. Or maybe they're friends, and as they're opposite genders they attatch without really thinking about it. Sometimes they really do think they love one another. And sometimes they can betray their partner.. not dramatically or even by thinking about it deliberately.. but in small, petty ways.

I really liked this aspect of it. It was very real and refreshing to read.
Cliche chapter 17 . 5/7/2007
" Ginny looked at the ground and rolled up a sleeve on her own robes. Harry gasped sharply. Long white scars trailed up the girl's pale flesh, long since healed over. So she did understand, then."

Wow. Up to this point, I'd been impressed by how well you'd handled this normally-revolting pairing. It wasn't mary-sue-ish or over the top or just plain silly.. There was no Ginny parading her experiences with Voldemort or slapping Harry and Harry had refrained from being awed by her strength and experience...

it was slow and natural and more meandering than love-struck.. but then OH no..

'Oh Harry, I *understand* because I'm *soo* tragic, just like

you!'

Pardon me whilst I spit.
anonymous chapter 20 . 1/21/2007
i like your story but i wish harry hadn't had feelings for Ginny i was never very fond of Harry/ginny, actually i hated them but that dosn't really matter, your story is great! update soon!
rayama chapter 20 . 5/29/2006
Good chapter. Very intense. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Lia Rosiers chapter 20 . 5/3/2006
Love this one!
Wipper chapter 20 . 1/18/2006
good story - wish it was finished though