Reviews for Dream
Kaotic Krystal chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Aww :) I absolutely adore this story. So soft and intimate seing sides of the gunblade wielder we have never seen before. Thanks :)
Annierre chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
...I don't even know what to say after I have read it..It's just..wonderful and touching..It really made me feel strange,,strange that I can't even express the mixed emotions I've felt. It's actually one of the best pieces I've ever read. I'm counting on another great story from you...so splendid!
Elenora Crowe chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
I love it, its so cute!
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
This was so romantic.. Poetic, I think would be the word. Wonderfully written and just touching. I hope you have more fics like this, because it wasjust perfect. Great work!
StryderHiryu chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Very beautiful and...poetic in a way.
viiruz chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
So much description...

Anywhoz...good one-shot stori! I enjoyed readingz. You realli explained how he felt about herz in a short and nice waiz. Congratz on tatz! :D

ForbiddenHeartz
Litwolf chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
That was so touching, letting Squall and Rinoa have this moment alone together. Too sweet!
Heavenly Moments chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Wow..that was soo surreal. You danced with your words, not rushing at all which I love. This was very well done for your first story of its kind. Feel good about it. :) You should write more if its with this same amazing quality.
Saiyru chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
I love it! The way you describe it all is just perfect!
Akaoni chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
This story is pure genious,i wish i could come up with stuff like this :(
Yoh chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Sweet, seriosly. Like, WAFF kind of sweet, but not really. Heh, on a more serios note, I didn't have any problems with it, and can only say good things. Being who I am, to write on good things in length is unaceptable. Therefore...

The End!
Lady Blackmour chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
...How did I miss this!

You rock, as always, understanding these couples in a way that on a few can. Squall and Rinoa, a couple that gets so much abuse (much like Jak and Keira?) It's wonderful to see your treatment of them. Always tender, always beautiful. Your descriptions are simply breathtaking. I thought the only guy who was this romantic was my boyfriend, but I'm glad to be wrong. _ Please keep it up. I'd love to see more from you in this fandom, but I'm always glad to see *anything* from you.

Definitely going on my favourites.
rinoasunderstudy chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
I love it! The perfect tribute to the perfect couple. I sincerely hope its not the last of its kind.
Angelprinczess chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Simply beautiful. In fact, I loved it so much that I am putting it on my favorites list. It would be wonderful if you continued it, but as a stand alone, it is still perfect. You really are very talented!
Lady Raion chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Simply beautiful. It's been a while since I've seen such a well-written, thoughtful piece here. Your use of description really brings the work to life, and every emotion was portrayed wonderfully. I would really love to see more work from you. Dark Raion