Reviews for Same Rhyme
PrincessKooh chapter 16 . 3/5/2012
Awww man a cliff hanger :/ How Cruel. Please please please continue this & update soon. You did such a great job & the story is soooooo addictive
PrincessKooh chapter 12 . 3/5/2012
Yay Izumi is Finally helping. Maybe now I can take a break from researching how to eliminate Harbengers Of Death
PrincessKooh chapter 11 . 3/5/2012
Aww darn it Mitsuki. You blew a good opportunity. Sorry 4 My rants Umi clearly youve noticed by now im a Mitsuki X Takuto Fan :D
PrincessKooh chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
Yay you did a Stop in PA :D Well done
PrincessKooh chapter 9 . 3/5/2012
Hmm wonder if Meroko's borrowed powers still work :/ And Yay Meroko I Say tie Izumi up lock him in a cage with a tiger then drop the cage down a pit.

Anyway Great Chapter. Yay for the memories.
PrincessKooh chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Yay Meroko! U Put that Izumi jerk in his place.

Great Job Umi Chan
PrincessKooh chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Nice work again & oh how I'd love to introduce Izumi to his knives more formally *grins evily*
PrincessKooh chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Ooo this just gets better & Better
PrincessKooh chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Hmm I suspect that was Meroko that tried to stop Izumi. Darn it if I could enter the story Id so give Izumi a good thrashing. Anyway another good read
PrincessKooh chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Wow great chapter This reminds me how much I hated Izumi & how annoyingly stupid Death Spirit rule were.
PrincessKooh chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Hmm an interesting start. Not sure I like the Takuto not remembering thing but I hope that get remedied eventually Anyway good job so far
Madeline Ali chapter 16 . 2/29/2012
I swear you're amazing at writing songs. If we were allowed to transfer copyright on fanfiction, I would beg you to let me sing them. Actually, are we? Because they're so pretty and I can practically hear how they sound! Consider it, please...
xXkazewingsxX chapter 16 . 11/15/2011
plzzz update!This story is awesome!I really can't wait for the next chapter!I kind think you forgot bout this story and you'll won't update cuz you have not updated in like 5 years...but i really want you too update!your story really is plz plz UPDATE!I'll be waiting:)no presure or anythingXD
Hidemari-chan chapter 16 . 8/17/2010
This story is so heartwarming and is written with amazing detail to all the characters! I am so anxious to read the next chapter and I noticed you haven't updated in 4 years but PLEASSSEE Update! Thanks!
Dawnheart chapter 16 . 5/3/2010