Reviews for Love
can't be on web chapter 1 . 6/23
this is great! please more
scaryneil9 chapter 1 . 4/16
Don't say it was terrible, it was really good and i enjoyed it. so keep up the good work!
Riley chapter 1 . 3/8
You think this sucked it was awesome great job
sonicvoice612 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
What is wrong with you?
This was amazing.
aycan chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
mükemmel sonunu çok sevdim
robstar4ever101 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
i was good dont beat yourself up i loved it!

liyah chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
this is sexciified!
bob chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
It was beautyful and yes I am a girl I just always had a werid emotion that like I loved the name bob that was why name is filled with bob
Hollow Of Dawn chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
great job, you rock.
kettlebetterjim chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Aw... My heart feels all fuzzy with happiness... this definatly does not suck! I love it!
The0Kitsunes0Ear chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
that is so cute
Valda chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
omg...! That one-shot was Gorgous! It made me feel all warm inside :P lol

I loved this! It was beautiful

X
PhoenixClaw chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
That was really good! i can't figure out why you think its so bad. The dialogue was fun, you have a real knack for diving headlong into a character, and your grammer and syntax are top notch.

I've read and reviewed a lot of stories here, and I must say I have never encountered such a great fanfiction tethered to an author with such a dismal outlook of their extraordinary abilities.

The scenery was crisp, your attention to detail was superb, and most of all, I enjoyed what I read. I'll definetly be on the lookout for some more of your work. Hopefully, you'll leave such harsh criticsm behind you in the future. It really doesn't suit you, and will only weigh you down if you don't balance it with the knowledge that you really are a great writer.

So stop with the bad-mouthing and focus on improving your obvious talent. Good luck.
anna chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
That did not suck. that was really good, I acually started to cry. which I've never done befor.
SaphireEmma chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
awsome. really awsome. the best Rob&star ive read.

You made the characters exctly like they would on the show. escpecially BB.