Reviews for Patience is a Kingly Virtue
Snehalotr chapter 1 . 8/5
Amazing story! It has a quiet, gentle, feel to it
Sneha chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
It was so beautifully written! Adored it
Feafea chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This sure is one good fic! Can't believe I only just found it! It's going onto my favourites! :D
reader chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
This is great. More than great.

I love the setting and the DĂșnedain taking care of their chieftain.

The dialogue is also very LotR. Often people write the characters as if they just steppend out of the 21st century, you wrote them very much like they seemed in the books.
RS chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Ok, It is time to update! This story has not been forgotten by this reader. UPDATE PLEASE!
RS chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
ARGGH!. I cannot believe you have not updated! This is such a beautiful story. I am so pleased I have wandered into your profile and found this fic. You said any reviews will encourage you to continue.. Do I have to give you 10 reviews? If you want I will. This story shows the impatience that any woman would feel waiting for a loved one as Arwen has! I know I would be very impatient (especially if he looked like Aragorn!). Your description of how he treats her without even saying anything to her just makes me want to go...(sigh). Obviously this story has made me twitterpated. Besides all that, the opening makes for such a promising and wonderful-and did I mention-beautiful love story.. PLEASE DO NOT ABANDON IT! YOU WILL KEEP HEARING FROM ME UNTIL I GET AN ANSWER OR AN UPDATE- I PROMISE!
luv24Alias chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
great i luv it more soon
grumpy chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
this is a great story, and I loved reading it. I liked how you hae given the dunadan a place to live and lives of their own. such as the marketplace, and the city of Annuminas is a good choice. Love how Aragorn's kinswomen have looked after his house, in order that he might have a place to bring his bride, sort of nudging him along. Image their surprize when when it is a elfwomen who comes. You did great with the conversation betwen the two, that he is a gentleman, and they will wait.

looking forward to more from you
ME132 chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
LOVE the different setting! never would have thought to have arwen go see the dunedain! very original! and i couldnt stop laughing at

"And if I were no gentleman,I would not wait for our nuptials to show the depth of my love.
viviana chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
WOW!...What an amazing chapter! Please continue.
Antigone Q chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
What a nice insight to the early years of their relationship. Will there be any more?
Team McAdams chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Very beautiful and interesting. I love that the setting is a different one that most AA fics.

The scene between Aragorn and Arwen when they were alone was so touching, and very good characterization!

Please update soon!