Reviews for Make Me Feel
LadyKayoss chapter 35 . 7/20/2005
Yay! I finished it! Nicely written; I don't usually like slash stories, but you actually made it sweet, and it *gasp* had a plot! It's nice seeing a slash which isn't just a weak excuse to put two guys in bed together. All in all, I enjoyed this, and I now I shall move on to the sequel.
LadyKayoss chapter 24 . 7/19/2005
Nearly done... Hee... I like his sister. She may be a little demented, but at least she has good taste when it comes to tentacled super-villains.
LadyKayoss chapter 16 . 7/17/2005
That's a hell of a way to come out...
LadyKayoss chapter 13 . 7/17/2005
I'm sorry you got a lot of flak for this chapter; I think it's well done. And Zachary is seventeen; I've known a lot of seventeen-year-olds more sexually active than he is, who do favor older partners! I don't think there's anything wrong here. And I'm enjoying your story; I just wish I had the time to read it through in one sitting rather than read just a few chapters at a time.
AnonGrimm chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Hello Stray - I'm intrigued by the idea of Doc Ock Slash. I'm writing an Ock story, which is on my home page group, but I can't post it here like I planned, after reading the story posting guidelines. I am firmly in the MA area. Since most Slash ends up in MA territory, I'll be curious to see how you keep it a "T" rated tale.

But I like the first installment. Hope to read more soon. - Anon.
Repto chapter 35 . 1/4/2005
W00t! That's awesome, I love that ending. Hah! Dr. Molina. Sweet.:P This is truly a good story. I love the last saying from Ock... it really does make a good ending.:)

Mr-her-her... If you hadn't have posted this on the Trust Me boards... I don't think I would have finished it. *Pokes* You *might* just figure out my name on there... Cause I think I'll post on there too.:P
Repto chapter 34 . 1/4/2005
I knew something was up. Short review, longer review next chapter... I can't help it! The suspense is too much! It's the climax!

I'm scared!:P
Repto chapter 33 . 1/4/2005
I like! *Meep* I just want to say, sorry at one point I backed out from the story. My Alfred/Ock interest was still developing, so I couldn't take it at the time... Now I can. :P
Repto chapter 32 . 1/4/2005
Rawr. I seriously need to catch up on this fic. I haven't come on fanfiction for awhile and had to find the chapter that I left off of.

The suspense is getting to me... I want to know what the mother does! Gotta read the next chapter!:D
OckGal chapter 35 . 1/3/2005
Whoa! I just read it all at once, lol! Fave parts:

[and he had the boy committing soft foreplay with his damn tentacles!]

LOL!

[“I feel pretty…oh so pretty…I feel charming and-”]

HAHA! I like how you called them by numbers, too. And the new name Otto gets, bwuahaha!

What a great story! And the ending, aw! I actually thought that Zachary was gonna turn into a super-villain and battle Otto. I prefer the way you did it, hehe!

And what is up with people who read it and then complain about it having slash? I mean, if they don't know what "slash" is, they need to look it up. And if they KNOW what it is, they need to not read it if it's not something they're into. You don't read it and then b!tch out the author. Ug.

Anyway, very good story!
groupie-des-orques chapter 35 . 1/3/2005
okay, now is the end of your story... *is sad*...

I enjoyed reading every part of it, and I couldn't wait to read more!

Oh my, FIVE years? Now that's a long time to wait, it pierced my heart to read that they had to wait for five years, which means you made me love those characters and care for them, all through those chapters.

I'm not sure that this critique of mine is helpful but I just meant to tell you how much I enjoyed reading your story.
Agent Silver chapter 35 . 1/2/2005
Damn. I have missed out. Alot.

Do you realize how many emails I've recieved for the past two weeks without answering them? 113! (That includes author's alert and reviews alert)Sorry that I haven't reviewed along the way. That is what happens when you spend a week in a place without no computer.

Man, Teresa is one creepy witch! Threatening Otto like that! I'll tear her to pieces if I ever hear stuff like that again! Oh well, I honestly don't really blame her, as that she was just stressed...

Dr. Molina...he he how I would kill to hear that!

Happy New year Amigo! (Turns drunk after drinking over 50 bottles of D. Pepper)
Mithril Maiden chapter 35 . 1/1/2005
*gets the champagne bottle out and opens it with a loud pop* i had almost lost all hope yet still from time to time i came to check on this story. i am so happy. write more! i wanna know what happened to emily and the thing that calls herself their mother... come on! whats taking you so long! ive been waiting for *checks the wach* 10 second already *maniacal grin*
Cambria Kilgannon chapter 35 . 12/31/2004
*shocked* that's... that's IT? *starts doing funny little war-dance and chants under her breath* sequel...sequel...sequel...sequel...sequel...sequel...sequel...sequel...sequel...sequel...sequel...sequel...sequel...sequel...sequel...
Cambria Kilgannon chapter 34 . 12/31/2004
*twitch* if she's turning evil... O.O