Reviews for Strengthening the Bonds
Acacia Jules chapter 13 . 4/22/2005
Um, cute fic, one problem though.

Scott, was born and raised in Alaska, until one tragic day, the Summers family private plane caught fire in flight. There was only one parashoot, which Scott and Alex shared. In was in the long jump, and subseqent landing, and Scott obtained his brain injury, which makes it impossible for him to control his powers.
blackdaisy chapter 13 . 11/14/2004
please write a sequal!
Darko chapter 13 . 11/12/2004
Aww. i nice ending. You had my heart going for a bit when Logan kept on bleeding but came out alright.

Very well done!
TricaLee chapter 13 . 11/11/2004
A dandy story, I'm waiting for next year's class, ha ha.
Teresa chapter 13 . 11/11/2004
I enjoyed this story very much, but I have a few problems: 1)Where was the snakebite kit? This is a school outing to an area known to be rife with poisonous snakes, right? Was it in the gear Wolverine chose to leave behind? 2)Even without one, surely Wolverine knows enough to suck out the venom? 2)Do you really think Cyclops would lose his head in a crisis? After all, he is the team leader and an experienced teacher. In the movies he becomes icy calm in emergencies.
chaser1 chapter 13 . 11/10/2004
Love it. Going to write a sequel or another one?
Jordanna Morgan chapter 13 . 11/9/2004
Yay! Great story. Wonderful ego-battling between Logan and Scott. The very end made me laugh. :)
spyder290 chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Great story. Loved the ending.
wolvster chapter 13 . 11/9/2004
Great story! I loved it!
Irish Anor chapter 13 . 11/8/2004
Haha! "Logan? Logan!" That was hilarious! I look forward to another story like this from you! A wonderful story and I am very sorry to see it over! Excellent writings and excellent finish! Kudos!
FlutterbyButterfly chapter 2 . 11/6/2004
cool, please continue
Alexandra P. Useless chapter 11 . 11/4/2004
That's great! Perfect! But one problem... Another derned cliffie! Gah! How can you taunt me with this well written work of art, and yet smother my joy with a CLIFFIE? *pant pant pant*. Okey, *pat pat* Good job! Now, UPDATE!
TricaLee chapter 4 . 11/4/2004
This promises to be fun, yahoo!
chaser1 chapter 11 . 11/4/2004
Love it. Please update soon.
Nianna chapter 10 . 11/4/2004
Why did you have to leave it on such a cliffhanger? More please!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »