Reviews for Strengthening the Bonds
Irish Anor chapter 8 . 9/6/2004
Please update soon! I love how everyone seems to respect Logan and how even Scott is respecting Logand for the fact that everyone respects him and.. er.. Yeah... I'm just glad Logan feels loved and special!
chaser1 chapter 8 . 9/6/2004
Love it. Please update soon.
A Lost Soul chapter 8 . 9/6/2004
This is an awesome story! I love the way you portray the teens! Please update.
Dani chapter 7 . 9/1/2004
The plot is good. But I think you are very bias to Wolverine. Cyclops has done survial trainging. I think he should out smart Wolverine a few times...
chaser1 chapter 7 . 8/30/2004
Love it. Please update soon.
Dazzler420 chapter 7 . 8/29/2004
Did I mention how much I love it that Pyro always comes prepared! Crown Royal-definetly a good thing to have around! I can't wait to see how the first night in the woods goes off!
chaser1 chapter 6 . 8/29/2004
Like it. Please update soon.
Karin1 chapter 6 . 8/23/2004
Great story! Love the idea of a bunch of teenagers in the woods with Logan and Scott! I bet it will be very interesting *grin* Please continue soon.

Karin
Reluctant Dragon chapter 6 . 8/23/2004
this was a funny story- i really liked it. Keep up the good work!
Aggie2011 chapter 6 . 8/23/2004
keep going...you know cyke is going to find out...he always does...
the toaster chapter 6 . 8/23/2004
Maugh! Love Jubilee's nickname for wolverine, always make me burst out laughing. Drunk teenagers lost in a forrest... what could be more entertaining?

-the toaster
Dazzler420 chapter 6 . 8/22/2004
I love the way you set up Jubilee and Logan's developing freindship! This stroy is going to turn out so awesome, I just know it! Keep up the great writting!
Jordanna Morgan chapter 5 . 8/17/2004
I'm enjoying this so far. Always fun to see Logan and Scott lock horns! Keep it coming.
Dru chapter 5 . 8/16/2004
*tilts head* Pyro? This is set before X2? But no Wolverine wasn't around before X2...so AU then? Eh whatever. It's a cool fic anyway! Can't wait to see Wolvie torture Scott in the woods!
Dazzler420 chapter 5 . 8/16/2004
Yea...Jubilee is finally a part of the story! Please make her a big part of the stroy and maybe you could put her with Remy or something-theyd make a hott couple!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »