Reviews for Strengthening the Bonds
Darko chapter 10 . 10/28/2004
No, no, no! It was all going so well until Scott screwed it up! Damn scott!

This is developing really nicely, keep it up! :-)
Dazzler420 chapter 10 . 10/27/2004
Yea you updated! So far the stroy has been awesome and I can't wait to read more! P.S.- can we please have more Jubilee action/interaction?
chaser1 chapter 10 . 10/27/2004
Like it. Please update soon.
spyder290 chapter 10 . 10/27/2004
Yay new chapter. Great cliffhanger. More soon please.
Irish Anor chapter 10 . 10/26/2004
Ack! Evil cliffie from Mordor! Please update soon, I loved the chapter!
Alexandra P. Useless chapter 9 . 10/21/2004
UPDATE... I think that should cover it!
spyder290 chapter 9 . 10/18/2004
I love this story. Please update soon.
doodilydoo chapter 9 . 10/10/2004
update! its very good!
Darko chapter 9 . 9/29/2004
Ooh that was a low blow from Scott! I can't decide whether iu'd rather Logan hit him or humiliate him!

Loved that bit about Logans knees, nice humour all the way through!

Darko
Aggie2011 chapter 9 . 9/21/2004
o...i cant wait for the confrontation...i personally am a cyclops fan...however...i dont mind him getting hurt...whether it be serious or not...of course im also a logan fan but he needs some humbling in my opinion...
Angelica chapter 9 . 9/17/2004
A very funny and great chapter! The part where Logan was teaching the students how to make a fire was so funny, and the part where John threw fish guts on Jubilee was absolutly hilarious! Scott seems to be making rude comments to Logan lately, especially about the one with Stryker in it. I wonder if they ever will fight? I guess some things will never change between them. Oh well! I always enjoy conflict between them in stories! Update son! What will the students learn next?
chaser1 chapter 9 . 9/14/2004
Love it. Please update soon.
kate-melissa chapter 9 . 9/13/2004
fish guts r yuk! good fic, update soon!
JamieNT chapter 9 . 9/12/2004
I am really liking this story. Keep up the good work.
Angelica chapter 8 . 9/7/2004
I love this story! It is so funny, and the characters associations with each other and the places they hike to are beautifully written with grace and style. I love how you explain Logans senses and how he uses them in the wilderness in this story. He is my favorite character, and I can understand why the students would be jealous of what he sees, hears and smells with his animal-like senses, that they can only imagine having. It would be so cool to have his powers! Camping would never be the same! He is a great teacher and survivalist as well and I like how Scott is finally seeing him in a new light. Update soon! This is a great story!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »