Reviews for Strengthening the Bonds
Aggie2011 chapter 5 . 8/16/2004
awesome so far...i think something should happen to scott because of wolverine and wolverine deals with the guilt...but of course never apologizes...
RebelRogue127 chapter 4 . 8/10/2004
This is going to be a good funny story. Rogue should help Scott a little bit but stil tease him with Logan. I cam't wait for your next chapter.
Dazzler420 chapter 4 . 8/9/2004
I realize this is your stroy and I'm really not trying to tell you what to write,but I was wondering if you could include Jubilee, Remy(as a teenager) and maybe Pyro in this fan fiction. Jubilee didn't really play any significant role in the movies but in both the cartoons and comics she and Logan always had this partnership going on. She's an inner city kid,but she's got the streets smarts and attitude that could bring some good comedy/conflict when she interacts with Logan. Also, if you were to write in Remy as a student,not necessarily so he can flirt with Rogue, but so he can also bring some conlfict into the story. Jubilee, Remy, and Pyro could be the rebels in the group who have grown up in the real world; while, Bobby, Kitty, and Rogue can be the more innocent ones-then Logan can sort of be the referee! I'm sorry if I sound like i'm telling you what to do but I think if you add Jubilee, Remy, and Pyro into you're fanfiction it will have more attitude/character!
the toaster chapter 4 . 8/9/2004
MUARG! that was funny. *squee!* I just know something interesting is going to happen in the next chapter, and it will involve Scott getting pissed off. Lovely chappie, great fic.
The toaster chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
Excellent. A wee bit short, but never mind. Poor poor scott *ponders if logan will accidently push him down a cliff. Accidently!*
The Toaster chapter 2 . 7/30/2004
If Logan were a teenaged girl, he would have emitted one of those annoying, high-pitched girly screams of delight.

*laughs her head off*

Excellent. Really great start... you should give this a title though. Hope to see and update soon!
Coletterby chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
hey i do not emmit annoying high pitched screams of delight. update soon
athenethegoddess chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
That's good. Scott is in for it, isn't he? Good job, very interesting. Logan wouldn't assign writen work, would he..
CrisisKris chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Look, see? I press button, I review. Good start, funny. You write more now. NOW!

Just kidding - seriously though, fabulous start... I'm definitely interested in knowing what happens next...
Coletterby chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Logan and kidz confo

-get ur ass back here

-no. hahahaha

i know random. i think this sounds like a lot of fun so i hope u update soon.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5