Reviews for Post Nubile Phoebus
Allow Me To Speak chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I don't really know what to say for this review, but I really love this poem. Some of the verses are inspirational in any situation, and it's really deep. I envy your poetry skills. They're wonderful, and they flow so well... It's just fantastic.

- Sil
Mad Maudlin Hart chapter 1 . 5/3/2008

Sorry about that, but "post nubila, Phoebus" is also a line from an Enya song I happen to love. I wish I knew the Chinese tune, it sounds really beautiful...
Elven Fish chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Ah, so beautiful and sad! You make me really want to write some serious poetry. )
russell chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
this is the best poem/song story i have ever heard and i really like how you make your poem so heart-breaking(i am not this emotinol ok)
Hon Snowfire Browneyes chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Oh. How lovely and pretty sounding. I'm not one to write poetry (I can't write for beans.) But I am one to read others. I like it!

-Hon Snow
Lady Storm chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Funny how some great pieces often are written during class. :D This is very nice, it's M/R! Yay! The only thing that's awkward here is the song format, such as CHORUS and VERSE and such. Maybe try to just smack the thing together. But other than that, I adore it.
grubswiper chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
kinda bally sad ' sniff '