Reviews for Insomnia
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
This is brilliant! :D:D:DD:D:D:D I love Bobby and Logan's friendship especially in X Men 2 the scenes they had together were cute xD Well done!
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Awesome. Detail, super conversation... That's about all I have to say... D
Flighty Wren chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I love the first line. My brother is exactly like that so I can relate to Bobby's inability to sleep. I liked it.
El Burrito chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
That was lovely. Great interaction between them, nice insight into the characters.

Two thumbs.
bewize chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
This was excellent. I'm always looking out for good Iceman fics and this was a very good one. I felt badly for Bobby and Logan in this, but I like the sense of hope you leave us with in the end.
AmazinglyMe chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
"Peter Rasputin snores like a wood chipper." Is probably the thing that got me hooked. I think this was on of your first stories I ever read. So I guess it was that first line (that and the fact that it was from Bobby's point of view, which was refreshing) that kept me reading. and now i've read about a bazillion of your stories, though I didn't used to have an account. :P

It was great character interaction and I loved it.

~ AmazinglyMe
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
.Great insights on what's going on in Bobby's head, and even better interaction between the characters. I especially liked "I felt like I was getting a man-to-man talk with a potential father in law. A drunk, protective one with knives in his fists...he just might lop off some relevant part of my anatomy." Very good. Scared, yet also humorously chummy. I love this. It's going on my Favorites.
Navi-Zero chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
not bad. but somehow the thought of Cyclops getting plastered is just scary.
Lateo chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
I really liked Bobby's insight on this vulnerble Wolverine and their feelings after X2
HoveringthroughoutTime chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
That was so great, I love stories that make me smile. This is one of the few I've read that has focused on friendship, and it was really nice. I also like how you handled bobby's point of view, you really seemed to get inside the character...
SHSAlumni chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
That was really good. You really kept them in character.
0ne4ther0ad chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
This was AWESOME! Great Job, Iceman rocks!
preciousbabyblue chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
great beginning
TheVioletFox chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Very, very well written...proves that "plot" isn't necessary to make a rewarding fic. Some of my favorite moments in X-Men canon are just the characters, sitting there, developing. You got that Down, my friend. Awesome job, keep it up.
sunnysfunny chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
I enjoyed that fic a lot. Nice Job!

"So, Iceman… you ever play hockey?" - Cute way to end it _~