Reviews for Through the Stargate
sg1star chapter 6 . 1/6/2008
well I always did enjoy Q and this looks like it could be fun..what they have to do with vogager and sg1 looks to be interesting..sounds like someone has been messing around with timelines..Q having fun again?
Stargatecrazy chapter 6 . 2/17/2007
Really can't wait to see what happens next!

SGC
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 6 . 8/22/2005
oh! Cliff hanger! Good way to keep people interested! BY the way, you could have just replaced that middle chapter (chapter 5) instead of leaving the bulliten up. ANYways! Good story! Hope you update! I love the Stargate crossover! Very well done!
mk-not-r2d2 chapter 6 . 11/7/2004
Interesting... I like this. I'll try and give you a proper review after the next chapter, but I'm too tired right now!
X-Over chapter 6 . 11/7/2004
Liked reading it. More please. Thank you. :)
fanfic1234 chapter 6 . 11/6/2004
Did Q take Sam? What's going to happen next? I don't usually read cross-overs, I'm a strict Stargate addict but I read all your stories cuz they're so darn good! lol. Keep up the good work, quickly if possible.
X-Over chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
Please update this wonderful crossover story of yours very soon. Pretty please? Thank you. :)
Elfstone chapter 5 . 9/23/2004
How about a battle with Apophis or Heru'ur? Aren't they usually causing problems for SG1? Wouldn't either of them love to get their hands on Federation technology? For that matter, wouldn't SG1 and their superiors like to get their hands on Federation technology? How about the NID coming along and screwing things up like they usually do? Hope this helps you. I'd love to read more.
spacecat chapter 5 . 8/30/2004
This sucks!
X-Over chapter 5 . 8/30/2004
Please don't give up writing this wonderful crossover story of yours. Maybe, you can put this crossover story in hiatus until such time when you are able to write more of this crossover story of yours. In fact, if you need some ideas for your crosover story please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you! :)

Hunter49a chapter 4 . 8/16/2004
No worries, I've done a lot of traveling this summer and haven't had much time to do a lot of other things. Noticed a few mistakes here and there, words that are not in their proper order, wrong word or words in the place of others, wrong spelling or certain words, nothing big. Take all the time you want to write your next chapter.

~GD~
fanfic1234 chapter 4 . 8/16/2004
You're good, you're very good! luv it, write more soon, that goes for amazon women too! Write write write!
X-Over chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
Liked reading this new chapter of yours. Please keep up the good work as always. Thank you! :)

DragnBreth chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
interesting... a bit short, but still interesting... I don't sugest rushing yourself when creating chapters.
DragnBreth chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
I don't know if you meant it, but its Jack O'Neill not Johnathan O'Neill... Of course you could be changing it a bit to be Jacks brother or something, i don't know, but the fact of the matter is, the origonal SG-1 team's leader is Colonel Jack O'Neill... Besides that, good choice in TV Show crossover.