Reviews for Anyone Other Than Me!
Jack chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
Epic epic and cool
DiceRox09 chapter 12 . 12/14/2010
Awww!

What an adorable story! :D

I loved it!

I was so enthralled with it the entire time I read it lol.

At first, I didn't think I'd like it at all to be honest. But it was seriously one of the cutest JC stories I've read on here!

I can't wait to check out your profile in hopes of finding a few other incredible stories!

Write again, soon!
Katia11 chapter 12 . 12/3/2007
This story is brilliant, I have read it again and again and never grow tired of it. Brilliant I say! :)

Sincerely, Kte
Numbuh 212 chapter 12 . 3/14/2007
WOOT! I know this story is really old, but I just read it and thought it was amazing! Also, if it's completed then you should change it's status to completed in the story info.

Anyway, fantastic story. A unique plot that I don't think anyone's done before, and excellent details. The JCness was lovely and very IC without being mushy, and the ending with the dance and Cindy in Sheen's costume was priceless! Absolutely hilarious!

Keep up the good work, and by all means write us a sequel!

Numbuh 212
retroville9 chapter 12 . 6/11/2006
The best story of all time. EVER.
SoCalSucks chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
Oh my gosh! I love the Prince and the Pauper! Especially the Mickey Mouse version like you do!

Anyway, I really like this story, but I can't finish it right now because I'm at the stupid public library waiting for my mom to pick me up and there's a time limit on this stupid computer...
rywhelan chapter 12 . 2/8/2006
hahah great!
CindyVrox chapter 12 . 1/5/2006
Awesome story!, well it wasnt awesome it was incredible, amazing, great*20 compliments later*, name of the ending was very confusing until I read it LOL,I loved the ending_, well anyways this story is of course going to my favorites_
crazy psycho girl chapter 12 . 10/29/2005
Awesome story!
Michelle chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
I loved it! So original! They should seriously make that into a movie, because i think that it would get big attention! A plus!
NeT chapter 12 . 5/21/2005
omg! I LOVED IT! you should definitly make a sequel!
nicoli-boli chapter 12 . 3/1/2005
HM...Ny favorite part...TOO MUCH PRESSURE! I LOVED THE WHOLE THING! :D
nicoli-boli chapter 11 . 2/28/2005
DUN DUN DUN! But what shall she do? I SHALL FIND OUT! And also, Jessie Land? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
nicoli-boli chapter 9 . 2/27/2005
Cho (a.k.a me): Mom?

Mom: Yes?

Cho: Did you fix the hover car yet?

Mom: Not yet.

Cho: Now?

Mom: NO

Cho: How bout now?

Mom: NO!

Hehehe...that was funny with Sheen and Jimmy.
nicoli-boli chapter 7 . 2/27/2005
AW...*sniff* so sad. If I were Victoria I'd feel so bad. She wasn't there foe her father's death. WAAH!