Reviews for The Little Mer Bishounen
Katherine4 chapter 6 . 8/18/2006
OHMIGOD.

That was the CUTEST, most adorable fic ever. Ah. *squees happily* So so so adorable. I laughed & squeed & LOVED.
M chapter 6 . 1/4/2005
You should put up a warning not to read this while having period pain. I can't walk now. To make it up to me you better update this love epic. I'll read it at other time of the month so I laugh.
tenkage onna chapter 5 . 9/25/2004
please update! i really want to see what happens next! and i'm lin just so you know
lin chapter 6 . 9/23/2004
that was great! absolutely fabulous! please update, i really, REALLY want to see the next chapter!
lin chapter 5 . 9/4/2004
please update! just cause you dont have verry menny reveiws, dosent mean your book is bad. i love it so far! so please update your book...for me(bats eyelashes)! ja ne
lin chapter 5 . 8/27/2004
please update! i want to see what happens next! oh, and hakkai and gojyo arrent gonna sing that mushy kissing song...are they? cause that would be funny! so update please! -
lin chapter 5 . 8/24/2004
that was so cute! please update, it would be a shame if you dident.
TheSacredFlame chapter 5 . 7/23/2004
This is a really funny fic, so don't loose inspiration like I always do k?
Kaila chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
omg, LMFAO! THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS! LOL, sanzo is named sunshine.. omg..cant..breathe..

you better update this soon...lmfao..its great. i hope it turns out to yaoi, not just goku admiring sanzo X3 *wishes* sanzo and goku are so cute together..aw. *gives saiyuki plushies* CONTINUE!
Ivory Night chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
Hehehheeh i like ur little mermaid version the best! Lollipops to u!*squeals in delight*!