Reviews for Dark Blessings
Savannah Mendoza chapter 2 . 7/27
GV LUZ chapter 3 . 7/14
Why did you have to end it like that YOU IDIOT!
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 2/7
cool very much
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 2/7
great chapter
JPaagtc chapter 36 . 4/3/2014
I'll be honest I think this story is a little confused about what it wants to be. The first half and the second half are so different from each other. But despite that this is still an amazing story.

The first half was really interesting. it had a dark and definitely evil Gohan but it also managed to be very funny. Shenrong especially was hilarious.

Then the second half of the story it got really serious and dark. Even a little philosophical with Dante's question about all evil having some good and vice versa. It was really intersting reading your history of the black tailed saiyans and the Romeo and Juliet -esque romance (except with eveil monster demon things [that would have made reading Shakespeare more interesting.])

Basd on just the first half I may not have fav'ed this but the second half was so good. I love reading darker stories and I also love seeing people's ideas for headcanon histories especially in DBZ.

Now I will have to read the sequel when I don't have to wake up in 2 hours :P

ps. your epilogue reminds me of the ending of 'Story of Gohan' by Bryson
Guest chapter 36 . 1/22/2014
what the fuck that gohan goon nooooooo you monster it was a sad ending for gohan and everyone having a party i hate you but some were good
Guest chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
After reading this fanfiction so far im beginning to question my sanity*it's the bear necessities, a simple pile of recipes,)(sweatdrops) Onna! What have you done to me.
rebmul8 chapter 36 . 7/9/2013
wow that went from funny to dark as hell
brograham18 chapter 36 . 6/17/2013
Great story i really enjoyed the whoe ride. hope to see a sequel
TheDarkNightmarePrincess chapter 14 . 3/7/2013
For some reason i imagine every author as another me. O_O Am i vain or something?! Or is my mind able to comprehend me's better than everyone's?!
TheDarkNightmarePrincess chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
O_O I just read 1 chapter in 1 minute O_O
TheDarkNightmarePrincess chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
HFIL Home for infinite loosers.
TheDarkNightmarePrincess chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Did frieza and cell also do the *censor* thing? With their things?! *goes and barfs more rainbows* Ok, that's how rainbows are born.
TheDarkNightmarePrincess chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
I think i figured out what Cell and Frieza did... O_O *goes and pukes rainbow vomit*