Reviews for Dark Blessings
kurosaki.ichigo chapter 14 . 12/28/2011
well i personal think your a girl but thats my guess. Please don't be offended if im wrong
lightningblade49 chapter 13 . 10/20/2011
oh lord
lightningblade49 chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
HAHAHAAHA! WHY WASN"T THIS THE ANIME! LOL!LOL LOL!
DBZLover4Ever chapter 36 . 9/17/2011
Well, I'm really conflicted about this story...But don't get me wrong, it was great and I loved your writing. I wasn't really digging the storyline. I dunno...I guess you can't love every part of every story you see. Anyways thanks for writing an entertaining story!
Oneshot-Man0001 chapter 35 . 4/12/2011
You don't even know where the Kamehameha wave started, do you? Well, just so ou know, the Kamehameha Wave was a move made by MASTER ROSHI, not the saiyans.

It looks like you didn't watch the original Dragonball. You should watch it (or read the manga) to get some background info.
Oneshot-Man0001 chapter 34 . 4/12/2011
Vegeta doesn't know the Kamehameha Wave, and I doubt that he'd even TRY to learn it.
Oneshot-Man0001 chapter 31 . 4/12/2011
Um..Bardock wasn't even close to winning, he didn't even come CLOSE to damaging Frieza in his FIRST FORM! I wouldn't call that close to winning in ANY regard.
Bobbybobby99 chapter 36 . 2/13/2011
I hate you why can't someone write a good evill wins storieS
Bobbybobby99 chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
Home for internal losers
dawn of the eclipse chapter 36 . 9/6/2010
This story is great, fantastic and leaves my begging for more. So now I'm begging you please please please please please write the sequel. If not at least tell people that you're not gonna write the sequel. It's been months since you've updated any of your stories so yeah... and it's been years since you've promised a sequel I think... so yeah that's all i got to say to once again awesome story.
snowclyde chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
wow even thou i just finished chapter 4, im loving this story already.
GohanSSJ2x chapter 36 . 1/11/2010
bad ass story i would have loved it if the black tails (goten, trunks, maroon)would have been more active but whatever this is a gohan/videl fan fict classic.
Smerc chapter 36 . 12/19/2009
WHAT? thats the ending lol? Please make a sequel to this great story, even if its short. Videl and Gohan NEED to be together. Anyways cool story and this is probably the first story I've ever read that it seemed the author put a lot of thought behind the back story of it characters with the legends and all that.
Crawman chapter 36 . 10/4/2009
Isn't Vegeta the only one who can control his Oozaru form?
Crawman chapter 16 . 10/1/2009