Reviews for Dark Blessings

Losers
Crawman chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
Isn't Freiza a boy?
vegeta997 chapter 36 . 9/17/2009
This story was amazing. I really want to see a sequal to this. I like the ending, but I'll be mad if this is how it all ends... Gohan can't just be tumbling through darkness for the rest of eternity. I WANT HIM TO BE WITH VIDEL DAMMIT!
ElleT chapter 13 . 6/22/2009
I know this is an older story but I just had to say OMG I NEED OXYGEN! You should have a 'This should never be read in public' warning cause I'm laughing so hard that the people around me are giving me wierd looks and I don't really blame them.
Yaoifangirl102 chapter 35 . 5/22/2009
please write a sequel

i love this story and the end bit always gets to me and i want to know what happens next as im not to sure if by what you are saying that gohan didn't get send to that horrible place. well i hope not as i liked the gohan in this story.

so please write a sequel!
The Dark God Loki chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
Majin's name is actually Yamu.
Yaoifangirl102 chapter 36 . 4/5/2009
please will you write the next part i wanna know what happens
Angel Fantasy chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
Cell and Frieza ? YERK ! THE HORROR ! *Goku running around in circles screaming like a banshee that HFLT was going to blow up while Vegeta was staring in horror at Cell and Frieza with a hand clapped over his mouth and holding his stomact*
GTRAVIN chapter 36 . 7/30/2008
great story

it was fucking confusing

but, in the end, i liked it
GTRAVIN chapter 28 . 7/29/2008
If all evil has some good, just as all good has some evil, why is this so?

i can answer that question:

its caz good wouldnt be good without evil around and vice versa
narutopsykoz chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
awesome!

especially ur talks with gohan!
dbz-lover91 chapter 23 . 2/14/2008
*wipes tear from eye* BRILLIANT.

Wow, I'm rendered almost speechless (almost).

That was... *claps*

I applaud you!

*on to next chapter*
dbz-lover91 chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
*keels over from laughing* That*gasps*was *gasps and succumbs to a laughing fit again* HILARIOUS!

WOW!CRAZY BUT HILARIOUS!

Please keep writing!

*adds story to favourites*
dbz-lover91 chapter 11 . 2/14/2008
Hi,

my fav. chapter so far because Gohan is FINALLY beginning to show that he LLUURVES! Videl!

Anyway (I swear I haven't read on)but I'm going to take a guess that Videl's in heat...

Am I right?

Well, I guess I'll see for myself*ON TO THE NEXT CHAP!*
D chapter 9 . 2/4/2008
Hey why you got to be so hard on yamcha here. i mean i'm starting to feel sorry for the retired baseball player just because of your fic. could you cut him some slack. i know it may be a little late of a plee for this fic but maybe in your next one?
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »