Reviews for Bushido
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 24 . 1/30
I very much enjoy the character studies that you managed to create in this story. Daniel has always been one of my favorite characters on the show and was what kept me watching through all ten seasons. Your story does him most excellent justice in both his mannerisims and his potential. I can't wait to read the sequel.
Sue Clover chapter 15 . 5/10/2015
Well. Now they'll have questions. That will be fun.
Sue Clover chapter 13 . 5/10/2015
Ah, well. I believe you that everything you do you do for a reason. I will place my faith in the author to see me through to the end. I love everything so far, and can't wait to see what happens next.
Sue Clover chapter 12 . 5/10/2015
How the heck is he going to use a fake last name? The dig director is going to be expecting a Dr. Jackson, and Dr. Ballard did not look for and receive a job at this dig. Ah, well, I suppose all will be explained.
mkoepp63026 chapter 17 . 4/13/2015
Really feeling Daniels pain. Great writing
TOSoldtimer chapter 16 . 10/24/2014
I don't read Star Gate very often, but I thought I'd give this story a try because of the Bushido connection. So far, it is absolutely FANTASTIC! Just had to let you know.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 19 . 6/2/2014
Interesting chapter, of a great and interesting story. The problems Daniel has at the beginning are actually the reason why I stopped watching the show, (but fanfic in general, and this fanfic in particular is great). I really enjoy Daniel being at home doing archeology, and how you are heavily reference how shoddy the archeology he did on the show was. It's a great story, solidly enjoyable and wonderfully consistent in every part, with great descriptions of character motivations and feelings.
Sarachan chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
Another awesome chapter, and I was wondering where Daniel's new sword went.
Sarachan chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
This is amazing and I'm assuming at the end you mean Daniel will be performing Seppuku if he has to? Intense story and really well written. Kudos
WhiteElfElder chapter 24 . 12/17/2012
It is a beginning to piece things back together, but there is a long road ahead with a lot of places to stumble. It is actually nice to be able to see Daniel getting to spend time doing what he is trained and educated for...not many stories have that in them.
Ranuel chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This story must have taken a ton of research to do well and you've pulled it off nicely. The characterization for everyone is great. You establish how and why people who have become family still drifted apart and set things up so their development continues believably in the sequel.
wendylee chapter 24 . 11/6/2011
Thank you for a wonderful story. Have read this one and the sequel a couple of times and still enjoy them. Would really love to see the third part sometime soon.
irezel chapter 24 . 9/14/2011
Woo. I am either REALLY hormonal right now and easy to manipulate or you are good at writing the ANGST. I think it's the later. you make me CRY. anywho. now, i shall go find your sequel. it had better be there. XD
Neosatsuma chapter 24 . 7/4/2011
Ahahaha, wonderful! I love that Daniel finally got back at Galya! And, "There has to be something left to grade," reminding you of the very beginning...very nice!
Neosatsuma chapter 19 . 7/4/2011
Another great chapter!

As a Christian, the possibility of Goa'uld interference in Biblical events is ridiculous in my mind, (well, aside from the fact that the Goa'uld don't exist to begin with) but all the parallels with the technology is...amazing, and I'd never noticed it before. And something about Jack and Daniel talking about aliens in a dig in the Middle East is just- heart-warming. :)