Reviews for Bushido
TOSoldtimer chapter 16 . 10/24/2014
I don't read Star Gate very often, but I thought I'd give this story a try because of the Bushido connection. So far, it is absolutely FANTASTIC! Just had to let you know.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 19 . 6/2/2014
Interesting chapter, of a great and interesting story. The problems Daniel has at the beginning are actually the reason why I stopped watching the show, (but fanfic in general, and this fanfic in particular is great). I really enjoy Daniel being at home doing archeology, and how you are heavily reference how shoddy the archeology he did on the show was. It's a great story, solidly enjoyable and wonderfully consistent in every part, with great descriptions of character motivations and feelings.
Sarachan chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
Another awesome chapter, and I was wondering where Daniel's new sword went.
Sarachan chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
This is amazing and I'm assuming at the end you mean Daniel will be performing Seppuku if he has to? Intense story and really well written. Kudos
WhiteElfElder chapter 24 . 12/17/2012
It is a beginning to piece things back together, but there is a long road ahead with a lot of places to stumble. It is actually nice to be able to see Daniel getting to spend time doing what he is trained and educated for...not many stories have that in them.
Ranuel chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This story must have taken a ton of research to do well and you've pulled it off nicely. The characterization for everyone is great. You establish how and why people who have become family still drifted apart and set things up so their development continues believably in the sequel.
wendylee chapter 24 . 11/6/2011
Thank you for a wonderful story. Have read this one and the sequel a couple of times and still enjoy them. Would really love to see the third part sometime soon.
irezel chapter 24 . 9/14/2011
Woo. I am either REALLY hormonal right now and easy to manipulate or you are good at writing the ANGST. I think it's the later. you make me CRY. anywho. now, i shall go find your sequel. it had better be there. XD
Neosatsuma chapter 24 . 7/4/2011
Ahahaha, wonderful! I love that Daniel finally got back at Galya! And, "There has to be something left to grade," reminding you of the very beginning...very nice!
Neosatsuma chapter 19 . 7/4/2011
Another great chapter!

As a Christian, the possibility of Goa'uld interference in Biblical events is ridiculous in my mind, (well, aside from the fact that the Goa'uld don't exist to begin with) but all the parallels with the technology is...amazing, and I'd never noticed it before. And something about Jack and Daniel talking about aliens in a dig in the Middle East is just- heart-warming. :)
Neosatsuma chapter 13 . 7/4/2011
This...this is so wonderful! I don't know what to say. I've loved this story since I started reading it, but haven't really been able to come up with anything coherent to put into a review. But this chapter was just...fantastic! It makes me so happy to see how well Daniel's getting on with these new archeologist people; he just seems to fit right in and it's almost strange to think that just a few days ago he was on another planet with SG-1. Your writing is amazing, and I have to say this is the best SG-1 story I've ever read.

Onwards to the next chapter! :D
rosebudmelissa chapter 13 . 6/10/2011
This is a great story. There aren't nearly enough stories where Daniel gets to do archeology. Also, season 5 is a tough one to tackle. You've been doing wonderfully.
laelruin chapter 24 . 12/13/2010
This is by far my favorite SG1 story. I love it very very much. This is the second time I've read it and hope to be able to come back and enjoy it again and again. Thank you for writing it and posting it up for us to see.

Thanks,

Ruin
Shadow of Flame chapter 11 . 11/6/2010
Very nice! Love the story, I've only seen season one, some of season 2, and some other random episodes, but Daniel has had to put up with a lot, and it makes sense that it finally becomes too much. Janet's surprise is great, and so is the threat of big needles. Great job.
Kasumi Hoshi Nishida chapter 15 . 9/26/2010
Hello, first of all, I really love this story. I read it awhile back and forgot to review but now I'm rereading it and I still love it. I can't wait for the third one to come out!

Secondly, while rereading it, I noticed that you mentioned the color guard and band in the letter to Cassie. I am so happy! Most people don't know what color guard is and don't really respect it (or at least that's the way it is at my school). I'm so glad you added it in, it makes me very happy, because I love color guard and I'm glad there's other people out there too that recognize it and respect it. Thank you so much!