Reviews for The Tale of Two Mikos
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
eternalwhimsy chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
wonderful story
meikouhaikitsune chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
rin kohaku i think because rin and him woldnt be right there like brother/sister but other then that its really good please update soon
Cold Kikyo chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I liked the soon:)
Aya The Assasin chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
I luv this you update soon
Sessys-matelove chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Rin/Kohaku
chloe chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
well i just found your fanfiction and i like it alot. I hope you update soon becasue it doesnt look like you have in awhile. And i would go for rin and kohaku because if sesshoumaru and kagome get together rin a shippo will be like brother sister and them going out would be kinda wierd. soo yeah..Chloe
Kanna19 chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
WOW! That was actually a really go chapter. I do hope that we will have the pleasure to read more, cuz I really want to know what will happen.
ninja fysh chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
aw...the "inuaysha-kun" was so sweet! I love those kind of parts don't u? it's bn MONTHS since the last chapter. I'm SOO anxious. I've4 only read the first chapter, but i already love it! i know..i kno..that skool has started, but it has been a LONG time sonce u posted chapter 2. well, i'll b checking my e-mail everyday and hopefully, u'll post a new chapter by then.
Silvershadow090 chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Dudet this is really REALLY GOD!
BiNeko chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
i say: rin/kohaku since i always saw shippou as a brother to rin! i love your fic! can you update soon? i would like to read more! and if you wanna talk, please e-mail me at: , if you have AIM: mistressyuya is my screen name! . it rhymes!

(')(')

( _)

((")(") BUNNY! (i hope it worked though! ;; )

update soon!

-yuya-sama
LilyStar chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I'd mostly say Shippo/Rin though Kohaku/Rin would be a laugh,but if you intend on Kohaku/Rin,make her a liitle bit older,say 11 or , and I love the story,just hope that you can write the next chap quickly! _V
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
I really like this story alot. Can you write some more chapters?
dancing-by-moonlight chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Finally a fic with perfect pairings. I say Rin/Shippo...but you will have Sango/Miroku...right? Anyways, I love how you don't make Kikyo seem like a cold hearted bitch..great start!
TheWonderCage chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
It should be Rin and Kohaku and Shippou and Souten! Wo... 'Cause souten is a cool bean... anyway nice Fic! update soon!