Reviews for Hell's Angel
Guest chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
needs a better ending... some kind of resolution
KroovyRed chapter 9 . 6/12/2008
I would so buy this if it were a comic!

I knew Spawn teamed up with Batman once, but the Teen Titans! You deffinetly make it work!

Can't wait to read more.
Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 9 . 12/6/2007
Hello out there! Is anyone there? Please don't drop this story it is good. I want to find out what happens.

BTW nice choice in musice for your chapters.:)
this account will be dead soon chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
?
Hotshot45 chapter 9 . 7/29/2006
Nicely done. Please continue.
Jigglypuff chapter 9 . 10/4/2005
COL
X-Over chapter 2 . 10/22/2004
Please update this wonderful crososver story of yours very soon. Pretty please? Thank you. :)
Nightmare723764 chapter 9 . 9/12/2004
I like it! you should continue!
X-Over chapter 9 . 8/10/2004
Liked reading this new chapter of yours. Looking forward to reading what happens next, especially when the Teen Titans and Spawn battle a demon horde. Also, will there armies of angels appearing in later chapters? Please let me know. Thank you! :)

X-Over chapter 8 . 8/8/2004
Liked reading this new chapter of yours. Looking forward to reading what happens next. Also, I hope that Spawn and Raven get to meet Clown aka Violator, Malbogia, and Trigon very soon. ;) Anyway, keep up the good work as always. Thank

you! :)

Dr. Evans chapter 8 . 8/8/2004
Nice I really liked it. Well keep updating keystone.
Rider Paladin chapter 8 . 8/8/2004
So that's Kai's/Spawn's full origin, huh? I wonder, just what the hell does Kai look like under that necroplasm mask and why did it freak out Cyborg so much that he couldn't even scream?

By the way, I've been toying with a Teen Titans/Spawn fusion with Robin as Spawn. Hopefully, you can give me some pointers.
X-Over chapter 7 . 8/5/2004
Liked reading this new chapter of yours. I look forward to reading what happens next. Also, I hope that Raven gets to talk with Spawn and that Spawn could tell her more about her father Trigon as well as the realm of Azerath. Please let me know. Again, keep up the good work as always. Thank you! :)

Dr. Evans chapter 7 . 8/5/2004
Hey nice chapie. I'ts pretty good I can't wait for the next one.
Instant Coffee chapter 6 . 7/30/2004
Aw...some Cy and Spawn bonding time. I liked the action sequence much, and I now somewhat see Cy in a new light. I do agree...he is the easiest to talk to. BB's too much of the comedian, but he has his moments, Rae's got her lil' facade going on, but it doesn't stop her awesome peptalking skills (yay! :P), Starfire's too naive to understand everything, and Robin's too serious...Cy's like the mix of BB's goofiness and Robin's seriousness, so he's like a 2 in 1 deal. Wow. I wonder if any of that made sense... :S. Oh well. Point is, I agree that Cy's the easiest to talk to, but he also has his days. An update, if you will.