Reviews for When I Breathe
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
i wasnt ready this is so good haha
kerenath chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
Love the story! Will it be completed soon?
LilacsAndTulips chapter 3 . 5/4/2015
I would love to read more of this story, in case you're looking for encouragement! ;-)
LilacsAndTulips chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Love the concept of such a strong bond between and love the way it was depicted. Looking forward to more, sooner rather than later! ;-)
LadyMacbeth123 chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
Please don't make us wait another decade for Chapter Four!
kerenath chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Limbo is so hard to take when the writer's leave things unfinished! I have enjoyed this story, and can't wait to see it finished! Great job!
Ruth chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
I am so glad you updated! I have got to say I never expected this fic to get updated again. You are a rare gem among fic writers.

I love this chapter too. It flows with the previous chapters as if there was never a break. The characterization here has such a sweet touch of honesty and forthrightness, the mix between seriousness and teasing, and the "you're mine and I'm yours" scene. Awwww. My favorite part was where they let all their thoughts and feelings flow into the other. It's something they've always been able to do on the show, just not this literally :)
sandybeliever chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
Oh my gosh - you are so good to us. It was so exciting to see the update so fast. Thank you, K (whoever you are).

Sandy
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
I think I will wait until this is finished before reading. Ten years is a long time to wait for a chapter.
rsb57 chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
I'm ready for more please!
intrigueing chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
I blinked a couple of times in amazement when I saw chapter three of this in my inbox. I can't believe you updated it after ten years! And it is a beautiful update too. You still have Starsky's voice down pat, and I love how you have Starsky and Hutch wanting to use their new connection to do good for the world, and the scene where Starsky can't separate his perspective from Hutch's for a minute, and their little "proposal" scene. They were both always so married to their jobs and to each other. I'm so glad you're continuing this! And I can't wait to find out how they're going to use their telepathy now.
Paula UK chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
I am sooooo pleased that you have updated this story. I read it ages ago. Then a facebook friend recommended it to the group and lo and behold there's a new chapter.

Thank you so much. This is a great story.
Rosey Malone chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
This was great! I've been waiting for an update to this story and I finally found it! Love the way you get into there heads like that. Thy way they feel each other is just amazing! Please don't stop, can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
Ruth chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
This is an amazing story. Even though it's unfinished, it's really, really great. The psychic element somehow fits in just perfectly, because it's so similar to how they really are, you know? So it seems like just an extension of their almost-psychic-ness. Your Starsky-voice and characterization is perfect. I can totally hear him saying this stuff, the thoughts and phrasing and ideas are all just so HIM. Simple but sensitive, gruff but insightful. And Hutch is so sweet and heroic, and funny in that conversation in the hospital bed. All the angst and comfort scenes are so well-written, tender and intense but controlled and realistic. I know it's ten years old, but still - such a great story and I wish it had an ending.
Rosey Malone chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
I love this story! You portrayed their emotions so well! This should've been an episode. Please finish or I'll go crazy trying to figure out what happens next!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »