Reviews for The Resurrection
Felicia chapter 33 . 1/13/2012
This is my second read through and I have to tell you I thoroughly enjoyed your version of season 4. The characterizations were spot on even with their growth and the storyline was in keeping with the series. Nicely done!
HAP chapter 33 . 1/22/2006
i have to tell you, that everytime that i read this story, it just gets better and better. and believe me, i have read and re-read this story ALOT! i absolutley love mutant x and was crushed when they decided not to renew it for a fourth season. we were left with so many unanswered questions! we didn't know what was going to happen to any of them. but then i found this story, and WOW! i mean, this is pretty much how i would want the series to continue. it was everything that i thought season four should be. you should be really proud of what you have done here. i am just thankful that i found it after you had finished it so that i didn't have to wait agonizingly for a new chapter! i could just read it all at once. if there was a way to get someone to look at this story who had any infuluence over the mutant x production team, then i would totally recomend for them to do a 2 hour tv movie type thing to wrap up the show with, and to use this idea. seriously, this story is amazing, absolutely amazing! and it didn't hurt that it focused mainly on jesse, my favorite character in the whole show!;) so anyway i just wanted you to know how i fealt about the story, cause i didn't review after the first time that i read it, or the second, or the third, or th... well you get the idea. love it love it love it. keep up the amazing work!
MXbabe chapter 33 . 3/28/2005
HI I like this story very much and if u write anymore can email me please thanks
SithelfJen chapter 33 . 2/1/2005
I really enjoyed this story and looking forward to reading the sequel
Aeri102 chapter 33 . 12/4/2004
Excellent story. The first Mutant X fanfiction, i've ever read. I'm really glad Lexa and Jesse get together, its what i'd started hoping for. Definitely keep writing. Jesse is definitly my favourite character.
mindiz chapter 33 . 9/18/2004
I loved it.
CrazyAngel87 chapter 33 . 9/6/2004
I really liked this story! Great ending! Can't wait to read your other stories!:)
Molecular 12 chapter 33 . 8/29/2004
COOL! That is such a great story!
Laily chapter 33 . 8/23/2004
Though devastated as I am that the story's ended, I'm more than sure you'll post a new story soon. You are going to, right? A wonderful chapter to end a wonderful story. Honest and blunt? Jesse? Hmm...maybe a bit. ANd finally Jesse and i have something in common. We both make strong coffee! Hurry up with the new story! (look who's talking! haha)
posrnpink450 chapter 33 . 8/22/2004
Hey, you can email me. Is there going to be a sequel. I loved it.?
brigitta chapter 33 . 8/21/2004
that was such a lovely ending!

But now I will have nothing to look forward to anymore! ;)

Please, if you have a new urge to write do that!

I have enjoyed this story from the first till the last letter!
myma chapter 33 . 8/21/2004
well done... you had me logging in everyday just waiting for ya update :) hope you continue writing.. top class and plenty fun.. love your style..
jnp chapter 33 . 8/20/2004
This story is so good! All the dialogue and character interaction are top-level and the characters are realistic. I was moved by the way they get together-nothing too cheesy or fake. You are good at this! Make a sequel. I want more!
aniki19 chapter 33 . 8/20/2004
yay! u finished!

that was an excellent story n i seriously wish ur a writer for MX coz tt is just so logical! besides e other one...erm...mutant c's 'cold hearted orb' urs is e other best plot for a season 4 prelude!

loved e way u write, ur plot really flows n everything clicked into placed(especially jesse...*drools*).

now tt we had a sneek preview of ur version of season four...i hope there's more where it came from.

so..*raises glass of chocolate milk* here's to lots more storis from u n may ur muse always be with u! cheers! *spills milk on keyboard* ooppss!

lol!
mfkngst chapter 33 . 8/20/2004
I can’t put into words how much I loved this story. The character development, the relationships, the plot line, the dialogue, it was all done better then I ever thought possible. I absolutely loved every moment I spend reading this amazing story, and you should be very proud of this wonderful piece of writing. Please write something new as soon as possible, even if it is only a one shot piece. Thanks you for this great story.