Reviews for Thoughts
Suit of Storms chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Aww! That was so sweet of Ralph to look after his brothers when they're all asleep. What a great insight on our favourite short-tempered turtle and his thoughts on his brothers.
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
its just liek Raph to keep his thoughts to himself untill the very last moment, that's waht makes him such a sweatheart *giggles*
Witchgirl cant log in at work chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
That was so cute. I just watched Secret of the Ooze again last week (hadn't seen it in years too). So it was all vivid in my mind as I read this. Haha, Vanilla Ice doing the Ninja Rap. That was so ridiculous. I loved this, though, i thought it was quite raph-like. I just read your two "Don beats up the TV" fics too but have yet to review (as it says I'm at work and should be getting back to it.) So i will later. Excellent job.
Whitewolf89 chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
This is an excellent fic. I always wondered how Raph felt about that mess in the scrapyard. Now I know.

Oh, one more thing: Keep 'em comin', okay? Me likes.
Pretender Fanatic chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Aww! Ok that one was MUCH better! It's almost too easy to see Raph doing that in the dead of night. The bit about Splinter keeping his door open was a good idea, and Mikey with his teddy bear and Donny with his work. It all fit in quite well. Good job! Hope to see another story soon.

Pretender Fanatic
prepare4trouble chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Thats so sweet, so unRaphlike (if that's a word!) but at the same time it could be exactly like him, because you never know what they're thinking. I can almost imaging this happening, Raph not wanting to let on to his brothers how much he cares about them, but he still does of course, its so good!

Are you going to write more? I hope you are.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Nice! I like! More, please! :0)

Okay, great job and a POV that we haven't heard about yet regarding the 'rest of the story' after Movie 2. What a sweet take on Raph, though I promise not to tell anyone, 'kay? LOL

A word or two improperly used hither and yon - (i.e. near the end, second sentence of the last paragraph, you used 'They' at the start when I believe you wanted to use 'The' instead.

Well, you're on a roll, me thinks.

Looking for more, of course - what'ya think?

Be blessed,