Reviews for For Every Evil
writerofrohan21 chapter 18 . 6/4
I'm dying. this is seriously one of the best fanfics I've read so far! very clever.
Thistle1000 chapter 4 . 3/23
I can see how this story has received so many reviews. What I struggle to understand is, how did I miss it. So far so very good.
KylieKyotie chapter 42 . 1/28
Awesome story! One of the best LoTR fanfics I've read. Thank you!
annalysa209 chapter 27 . 1/2
The discussion between Brad and Legolas made me laugh XD
It was really an enjoying and interesting chapter ;)
annalysa209 chapter 25 . 1/2
Anduril ! The famous sword ! Now, I'm curious to see if the plan of Elladan and Legolas will be a success. And sorry for my previous comment, I've forgotten you're not French and maybe you don't undestand it.
annalysa209 chapter 14 . 1/2
Là, les problèmes s'annoncent... ça s'accélère, j'aime l'idée des elfes dans l'époque moderne ;)
ShaunaChe chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
I love this story! It was gripping, surprising and made sense. You know Tolkien very well and I loved being introduced to each new character and wondering when my beloved friends (honestly thats what the LOTR characters are) would realize who they were. Recomended it to my Dad too...honestly will to anyone who likes Tolkien. Great job
Montara chapter 42 . 11/25/2017
Sorry for reading it in one go but it was so good that I had to keep on reading ... until I realized I've reached the end.

I loved your story a lot, loved the plot and I could see the long hours you put into the plot. Can't wait for the sequel :)

Thanks for sharing. You're a great writer!
CactusWrenn chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
all right, I am coming back around to read this jewel for the fifth time or so since I found it way back when. the last reviewer that said they were born the day this was published... you make me feel old...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
What on earth? This was legit published on the day I was born!
Shioh chapter 5 . 7/21/2017
I'm not the one to read many AUs in LotR but this, is perfectly my cup of tea :D
WriterGreenReads chapter 42 . 4/10/2017
A truly incredible story and a delight to read.
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
I have not even started reading reading yet, but the complete uniqueness of the summary was intriguing enough to pull me in.
I really hope this is written well, as it is not so easy to find a setting or concept this far fetched in the LOTR verse. I can't wait to begin! ~
ksecc1 chapter 6 . 1/12/2017
Haha! You've done such a good job painting the characters, giving them emotional depth and yet making this funny too. Thanks for writing
DarthTenebrus chapter 42 . 1/7/2017
What a complex and wonderful tale of the remaining Eldar in a modern Earth! The best I've yet seen! Hannon le, Mellon nîn, hannon le!

I do hope you can write the sequels to this when the opportunity arrives, for I do wonder how the other children of the Valar would handle themselves in what I think was once referred to as the Seventh Age...I really was hoping for a return of the Ring, and even of Sauron, even as I dreaded it, but when you revealed that the Ankh itself was powerless, being unfinished and all, I was actually relieved that it made more sense that way, as it would mean the characters of the Third Age would have to face an enemy they weren't capable of fighting, and there would be no way for Peregrin Took to awaken to himself, and Gimli would have awakened in much more dire circumstances, plus the story would have taken a different and completely unintended direction.

Among the newer characters I would wish to find themselves in the Seventh Age, there should be Radagast, the Blue Wizards, Elrond and Galadriel (who might call herself Gale for some reason and maybe be an up and coming media darling...She would of course be of the Eldar), and perhaps even Sauron with the last name of Sawyer, first name of your choosing, as some sort of finance mogul...

Till then, mellon nîn, namarië.
1,528 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »