Reviews for For Every Evil
vilaspa chapter 42 . 3/17
Hi! I’m not sure if you still read the comments, but I wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this story immensely. I have read it in a couple of days and it had such a LOTR-feeling about it, made me very happy. The only thing I regret is the minor character of Eomer/Emmet, it’s personal but I really like his character and all the Eomer/Lothiriel fics as well. But maybe they will play a minor role in part 2 and 3.
Rosenthorne chapter 42 . 5/31/2020
A fun story
NerdyLibrarian chapter 41 . 5/27/2020
Thank you for taking me on this journey. The ending was satisfying and no body had to die. Most modern AU type things never really seem to work out for me, but perhaps this one was truly out of the ordinary, for it has become one of my favorite fanfics ever; thank you so much.
NerdyLibrarian chapter 36 . 5/27/2020
Oh no I don't want to watch Boromir die again but this will get his memories back won't it urrgghh
NerdyLibrarian chapter 31 . 5/27/2020
Hoo boy, the plot thickens.
NerdyLibrarian chapter 30 . 5/27/2020
Haldir's back!
NerdyLibrarian chapter 22 . 5/26/2020
Now that we have a Gimli, I'm really hoping we'll get out hobbits in there soon, eh?
NerdyLibrarian chapter 20 . 5/26/2020
Oooh, Adrigorn has a plan...
NerdyLibrarian chapter 19 . 5/26/2020
Yesss! Haldir!
NerdyLibrarian chapter 18 . 5/26/2020
Very excited for Haldir, but... Where's Gimli? There's no Gimli yet! Is it because he's still alive in Valinor?
NerdyLibrarian chapter 17 . 5/26/2020
I'm even more excited than before, if that's even possible; Éowyn and Faramir have their memories back in very excited you have no idea.
NerdyLibrarian chapter 16 . 5/26/2020
Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy we got memories resurfacing oh boy oh boy oh boy
NerdyLibrarian chapter 14 . 5/26/2020
I KNEW IT I FREAKING KNEW IT!
NerdyLibrarian chapter 11 . 5/26/2020
Ooooh, the plot thickens...
At this point in the story, I'm pretty sure I'll end up reading the whole thing in one day.
ribbon-acorn chapter 42 . 3/28/2020
This story was written more than a decade ago, so I've found it a little late... but it is absolutely amazing! One of the best Lord of the Rings fanfics I've ever read.
1,551 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »