Reviews for For Every Evil
ZahreSthr chapter 1 . 9/14
all right, I am coming back around to read this jewel for the fifth time or so since I found it way back when. the last reviewer that said they were born the day this was published... you make me feel old...
What on earth? This was legit published on the day I was born!
Shioh chapter 5 . 7/21
I'm not the one to read many AUs in LotR but this, is perfectly my cup of tea :D
WriterGreenReads chapter 42 . 4/10
A truly incredible story and a delight to read.
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 1 . 2/12
I have not even started reading reading yet, but the complete uniqueness of the summary was intriguing enough to pull me in.
I really hope this is written well, as it is not so easy to find a setting or concept this far fetched in the LOTR verse. I can't wait to begin! ~
ksecc1 chapter 6 . 1/12
Haha! You've done such a good job painting the characters, giving them emotional depth and yet making this funny too. Thanks for writing
DarthTenebrus chapter 42 . 1/7
What a complex and wonderful tale of the remaining Eldar in a modern Earth! The best I've yet seen! Hannon le, Mellon nîn, hannon le!

I do hope you can write the sequels to this when the opportunity arrives, for I do wonder how the other children of the Valar would handle themselves in what I think was once referred to as the Seventh Age...I really was hoping for a return of the Ring, and even of Sauron, even as I dreaded it, but when you revealed that the Ankh itself was powerless, being unfinished and all, I was actually relieved that it made more sense that way, as it would mean the characters of the Third Age would have to face an enemy they weren't capable of fighting, and there would be no way for Peregrin Took to awaken to himself, and Gimli would have awakened in much more dire circumstances, plus the story would have taken a different and completely unintended direction.

Among the newer characters I would wish to find themselves in the Seventh Age, there should be Radagast, the Blue Wizards, Elrond and Galadriel (who might call herself Gale for some reason and maybe be an up and coming media darling...She would of course be of the Eldar), and perhaps even Sauron with the last name of Sawyer, first name of your choosing, as some sort of finance mogul...

Till then, mellon nîn, namarië.
Teacuppy chapter 11 . 10/4/2016
immensely intriguing...
Teacuppy chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
hahahah awesome voice message...
jada951 chapter 42 . 8/10/2016
It's wonderful and amazing that over a decade later, people are still reading and enjoy (or re-reading, in my case) your ff.

And good one it is too! Riveting in places that only AU stories can go. And I think you held on to so many of the dearly loved characters. And some of their signature lines, like Haldir letting Legolas know he at last knows him, with the line from Helms Deep. And tense times, like Aragorn falling, again!

Some special moments and memories. Thanks for sharing your story and for keeping it up!
Isilme'sStar chapter 41 . 4/10/2016
I know its an old story but man was it fun to read. amazing and original. nice way of binding the characters together in present time. good job
WhistlingWolf chapter 42 . 2/21/2016
Darling Darling DARLING!

WHY DID I JUST FIND THIS NOW! This was just damn amazing.. seriously, your writing style, the story and all the little intricate details were juste amazing..

I am gonna scour through your other stories for another good reads.. Like, seriously, this is the best story I have found in quite some time!

Thank you for writing, seriously, you are amazing!
Sarahml chapter 42 . 1/30/2016
This was by far the best modern AU I have ever read. Such complexity and thoughts put into this masterpiece... I won't read the sequels just yet because this first one was so gripping, I still need to handle this. Sighs
A Blood Rose chapter 42 . 12/11/2015
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! I have never read a better reincarnation fanfiction. And believe me, i've read a lot. Thank you for righting this brilliant piece of work! You have a fantastic writing style, and you always had me on the edge of my seat just wanting... more. I couldn't stop reading until I reached the end, and it has been two days. But now it's done and I'm all sad because its over. Now... what do I do? XD THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2015