Reviews for For Every Evil
Very impressive, I've enjoyed it.
Cha'90 chapter 42 . 3/22
Absolutely amazing story and after reading the afterword I find myself even more in awe of it. I can't believe how well thought-out everything is, how symbolic and yet how incredibly coherent and seemingly simple. One of the best lord of the rings fanfics I've ever read!
AnneWithane chapter 3 . 2/28
I adore your take on Elrohir and his naughty sense of humor. :-D
Sunny Lighter chapter 42 . 1/24
awesome story, I loved it from beginning to end
Nadarhem chapter 15 . 1/6
Hello!

I have come across your story a few times, but i never started reading it. But now i have started and i find i can't stop reading! I just wanted to say this is a really good story and i'm very glad I decided to actually read it.
Thanks for this amazing story!

-Nadarhem

Note: My first language isn't English and i have Dyslexia, So sorry for the mistakes :)
yaegeryaeger chapter 42 . 1/5
Wow, where to start..
I'm a little late to the bandwagon (to be specific, almost 9 years late!), but I'm really not surprised when I see this story is one of the most popular LotR fics on this website! The plot-line, ideals, messages, structure and quality of this work is astounding! It's inspirational, and I greatly admire your work. The characters are portrayed wonderfully, and I was immediately engaged into the story. Absolutely amazing ;u; I can't wait to read FEE 2 and 3!
Elf With Redbull chapter 7 . 1/1
Your expression stands. Shit.

Really love this, and how you place the characters and that stuff. Love it.
Salome Maranya chapter 42 . 12/31/2013
Thank you for sharing your brilliance. I am so fortunate to have encountered your story out of so many in the site. Aside from the narration/plot and the characters, the feelings that it stirred in me- it was as if I was there with them- it's hard to explain...but I was greatly moved. Perhaps I shall reread it so I may discover if I missed some details. I am late getting into LOTR but I am looking forward to checking out more of your splendid creations. XD
PaultheEwok chapter 42 . 12/30/2013
Awesome. Great story, I found it very enjoyable. This is the first LotR fic I've read in over a year, I've been obsessed with Percy Jackson for the past year and I just saw the Hobbit part 2 and Legolas was in it and it jut reminded of how awesome he was. So I came across this story and now I'm hooked again. Also I like Anatalia I thought she was likeable and didn't take anything away from the story, if anything I would've liked to have heard more from her. I know this will probably be answered in the sequel but doesn't Adrian Aaron's already have a family? Cause Legolas ak his partner to keep them safe. Anyway great story and I shall now read he sequel.
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 42 . 12/1/2013
This story.
Was.
Simply...
Amaaaaaaazing...
I mean, like, seriously! No wonder it is one of the top stories with Legolas as one of the main characters (if not, being the only one)!
DragonOwl chapter 42 . 11/28/2013
That was absolutely incredible! I've seen "modern fellowship" fanfics before, but seriously, this is THE best I've read.

It's so clever and well thought out, and I especially like the authors notes. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel! :D
GalanthaDreams chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
I love it. I really, really love it. It's only the second chapter but I am grinning like an escapee of a mental ward, dancing in my seat like a hyper child. You write with such fluidity to the dialogue and description... I wouldn't be surprised if I stay up all night to read everything you have up. I am so certain that I am adding this to my favorites now, forgoing my usual process of waiting and seeing. You have a great talent to inspire such confidence.
tlyxor1 chapter 42 . 8/21/2013
I enjoyed. -t
Archiril chapter 41 . 8/19/2013
Omg I adored this! I love the plot, the style, the chaacters, the twins, the emails, the incarnations, every word! I tried not to read it too fast, for I didn't want it to be over! You are an amazing writer! Please, please, can you write a sequel t this, please?
alexiana75 chapter 5 . 8/19/2013