Reviews for Ron and Hermione's Big Date
RustKnight chapter 1 . 1/28
Oh well there's always next time.

First review in eleven years. :O
fanfictionsissy chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Aw, so Ron doesn't like her in here? That's kinda of sad... But it was written VERY well, and I LOVE the whole Ron Ron Ron thingy. LOL, total infatuation with someone's name :D Love it!

Seattleite Kitty Kat chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Hmm... yes for the out of character thing. It kind of makes sense for Ron (except for the niceness part) - because he is a bit doltish in the real books - caring more about school than what goes on outside of it. But for Hermione, I'm rather unsure whether it worked..
lizziee chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
gahh..i'm sorry..but, YOU SHOULD'VE MADE THEM GET TOGETHER! normally, i'm a HUGE fan of yours, but this wasn't too great. or maybe i just don't like stories where the ppl don't get together..iono..
Amelia Bedelia chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Aw - VERY cute, although, yes, the ending wasn't the happiest. Bummer, dude!

BUT - I still liked it nonetheless! I thought the part with Hermione doing the "I pretended he... and I pretended he..." stuff was cute! And all the small things Ron did that she blew up and made into a big deal in her mind - good story!

This is excellent - keep writing!

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
Nomia chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Who CARES if they were out of character? that was so cute! and i usually don't go for Ron/Hermione, but that was really good! and i agree with Eleena Thea. (you go Eleena! awesome idea!)
Kari Lynn Cortez chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
AW! that is so sweet! I'm just melting in a puddle here, it was adorable! I kept thinking "woah there... Hermione's more obsessed then I am! (and that's really saying something)" lol, it was fantastic! And the ending wasn't THAT UNhappy! *sigh*

Wishing you a slow and painful death,

Love always,

Kari Lynn
Philosopher chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Very stylish. I liked it. Especially the fact that you didn't go for a clich├ęd ending. Not too fluffy. Not too angsty. And it leaves room for possiblities.
BrokenRain chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Aw, that was cute. Sad but cute and very very well written.

inactiveaccount10928 chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Aw I don't think Ron knew she liked him! Why would she think he didn't fancy her? :\ Is this just a one-shot? I could see this developing into a longer fic...
Allison Huber chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
very good, its sad, like you said, no happy ending. But, most of the time life doesnt have a happy ending, so i liked it a lot because it was real.
Eleena Thea chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
I thought it was very cute. I can see room to turn it into more then just a ficlet. You could come back with another piece in Ron's POV and show that he really DID notice the little differences in Hermione and just can't tell her he feels the same for her because of his fear of death is holding him back. Just a suggestion.

Eleena Thea
Sharap'n chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
This is cute. I like it! I think Ron was mostly in character, but Hermione would never let Parvati and Lavender do anything to her. This deserves a sequel, or something of the sort.