Reviews for zero hour
isha2reen chapter 1 . 5/5
Omg! "Never seen Naruto"?! You should tots write more!
SakuKaka chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Ur Zero Hour fanfic is u going to u[date it?
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Incredibly sweet. :)
tevote chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
that was really good it was annoying waiting for the mask to come down but thats the good thing it makes me want to read more yeah good story.
BlueArcticWolf chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Aw! I thought it was so cute and sweet! I love KakaSaku, and this just made me love it more! don't be afraid to write more, you have a talent. kudos! keep up the KakaSaku goodness!

-wolf
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Sarah: lol, for not having ever seen the anime or read the manga, you are damned good with their characters in this first fic!
Revised chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Deep. I really enjoyed this kakashi/sakura moment. Quite poetic.
passionslikemine chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
My god, you've never even SEEN the series?

That other reviewer was right- you got the characterazation down pat. Kudos to you. This goes on my favorite stories list.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
tee hee. :D
blackestfaery chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
I loved every word :D

I know the age difference between the two bothers some people, but it never did bother me. I was surprised that you hadn't watched the anime, but you pulled the characterizations off really well. The way you described an older Kakashi and a more mature Sakura was a great thing to read.

Keep up the awesome writing!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
:3 For some reason, I didn't picture Sakura and Kakashi while reading this. And I have no idea who I did.
Onigami Link chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
I like it x3 That was so cute
Aryanne chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Aw. I really like this couple. Actually, I think I just like reading about Kakashi, hahaha. It was well written!
SarcasticMuse28 chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
*sighs wistfully*

Short and sweet. Very lovely.

Keep up the good work!

Zen
N. M. Wixted chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I don't like the idea of Kakashi of age 43 and Sakura of only about 14 being together, it seems wrong. Believe me I know wrong I write lemons. (none out yet so don't bother to look at my fics)