Reviews for Snowfall
Pete Zaitcev chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
The essay is very good, from the technical standpoint. Personally, it's not quite in my taste, because I prefer fics which investigate things left unsaid, and this one did not do much of the sort, except adding an OC. But I appreciate the writing all the same.
Kitsune Blood chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Was she saved? Geez, you write some great one-shots! And of course Haibane fiction. Doing great so far, keep it going!
418202 chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Oh. MY. GOD.

You must be lying, (either that or you are just a born writer) it CANNOT be your first attempt, if it's so good! I also like your style of writing and the fact that it is Angst not Romance.

Too bad this is a ShortFic.

Keep up the good work!

- Myukiori
Lime Colored Cat chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I love this story...you're a fabulous author.
ArkNorth chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Nicely done. Yuki's world is presented quite well here. I would wonder what her punishment would be for hurling snowballs at the wall though, as I'm sure the Toga and Renmei would see that as a no-no as well.

Welcome to the new H-R Forum here on FFN!

A-N
meteor9 chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Of course, I've still not seen this series, though I have every intention of doing so. And if this is what Haibane Renmei is like, then I have even MORE reasons to watch!

I'm afraid I can't think of anything constructive at the moment, but I still had to review.