Reviews for Old Enough
enigmagirl2727 chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
sheer excellance! I really wish I could describe in my writtin as well as you, I'm much better at doing plots and dialogue is completely beyond me. I can see how this and Pushing It can't really have more chapters but if you did more vignette-like stuff that would be awesome.
Lia Fail chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Lovely story. Very sweet and true to character and the time period it took place in. You really captured the spirit of Claremont back in the days when his writing was something to admire. I really loved this story, and the tie in to Deathless was a nice touch.
B chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
RL's kinda hit the fan for me right now...so I really appreciate reading this sweetly angsty moment.
Kirayoshi chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Sorry I didn't have the time to review this story sooner. Must say, it's a very nice take on Peter and Kitty's younger relationship. I especially liked Kitty's conflicting emotions. Very real and very believable for a fifteen year old girl. I can't wait to see what you have planned for 'Deathless'. And even more importantly what you have planned with Peter and Kitty after that.

Uh, you do have something planned after that for them, right?
Dark-bat chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
I really like this.

its so sweet! Great great story!

I love one shots... actually, I love ANY Piotr/Kitty story.
darkstorm5000 chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
This story was awesome! Not too many people these days seem to even know that Kitty and Piotr were once the hot X-couple. You captured that whole Peter/Kitty being in love, but feeling awkward because of their age aspect very well.