Reviews for Where Home is Never Sweet
And Then A Little Dash chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
This is so cute! I love the plot of this story. Plus, it's Zel/Lina. .

I wish the creator people had kept Zel evil, though. I liked him better that way, for some reason. And so many things could have happened! Oh... It's almost 1 am. I should probably go to sleep. Bye!
And Then A Little Dash chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
This is so cute! I love the plot of this story. Plus, it's Zel/Lina. .

linagabriev chapter 8 . 4/2/2005
Gah. Such a bother. Oh wait, I didn't mean your story! I reviewed at least two times before this, but for some reason it didn't go through. I don't really remember exactly what I wrote. I just remember guessing that Gourry, Zel, and Xelloss could all be contestants in this. Gourry because he "gave" Lina that sword, Zel because of the ring and Xelloss because of the earrings. Although I hadn't been expecting Zelas. I didn't understand the whole reference of the Zephilian kiss thing though.

[I knew all along that you would never agree to this, no matter what you did. So I've taken the liberty of instantly annulling your marriage connection with Xellos and Zelas] Then what was the point of Lina having to go through all that!

[3x3 in. cube of Dragon Neck (from a Dragon Cuisine)] Is there something about Dragon Cuisine that you find to be an all purpose cure? I mean you used it in Magic Bears Capricious Fruit too.

[(look at the bright side—Zelgadis has been waiting a lot longer for his useless leads, and at least it isn't six months like the Dragon Cuisine)] Wouldn't they technically still have to wait that long? If they have to wait for the Dragon Cuisine to be prepared, they would have to wait even longer.

[Xellos scoffed at this, making Amelia and Gourry increasing more apprehensive about the future. They had to survive that- that creature’s company for five years? It was then that they knew—a hard depression would be coming to visit Seyruun] Poor Ame and Gourry. So Gourry is "bounded" to Luna? If all the swordsmen of light were, then was Rowdy? And is Luna taking over Seyrunn?

Lastly, I remember something else I wrote in my review...does Luna love Lina? Did she treat her like that because she wants Lina to be strong enough to take care of herself? Or was she just being cruel. It's really hard to tell with the way you depict her. There are those few times, like when Luna compliments Lina or with that letter she gave her that she seems almost caring...almost human. I was just wondering your take on Luna.

Anyways overall interesting story. I suppose when Amelia hoped to reunite her with her sister, she got more than she bargained for. Like also having to live with not only Luna but get reuntited with her equally evil sis. Good job.
linagabriev chapter 4 . 3/31/2005
Wow that was a really long chapter. Probably one of your longest.

[As a close friend, I pray that you have the decency to get her a gift.] Did the other's also get a letter? Did Xelloss?

[Lina discovered that Xellos had written all over her arm while she was sleep.] ::sweatdrop:: That's Xelloss for ya...

[It turned out, that Lina's actually took more like thirty seconds. But Amelia, Amelia was praying long after that.] I know you explained why Lina got out of it. But you would think that the Bandit killer would have more to confess than a justice lover.

["Any souvenirs you care to give out, little sis?"] What's this mean? And what was that about Luna taking that sword (at least I think it was a sword) out of Gourry?

Nice job. I think that's all I can read for tonight, but again nice job. Interesting job with Naga's character. It's was definitely interesting to see how alike you made Naga and Luna to appear. Most show Naga as being a loving sister to Amelia. As a matter of fact, I believe that I've never seen this take on Naga being mean to Amelia.
linagabriev chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
Wow...it's been awhile dince I last reviewed.

[Oh yes, just so you’re informed, Mother and Father died last month, and I decided to move.] Jeez, the way it was stated was like if you were talking about the weather.

[Also, I happened to be escorting a certain someone back home- You’ll never believe who I found.] ::sweatdrop:: a large part of me is screaming Naga. Am I right? Anyways nice job.
Jass chapter 10 . 9/24/2004
Oh my... Very good! I liked it alot! More L/Z stuff! More L/Z stuff!

Great job. Keep it up.

kitsuneonna chapter 9 . 9/18/2004
Ah, so I was wrong about this having canon pairings? I've been away and haven't read the last four chapters until now. Sorry about my mistake.

I like the L/Z bits there too, but I'm always happy to see a little L/X in to muck up the works! Waves little 'Viva L/X' flag madly...

Xelloss: I beg your pardon? I'm nothing more than a stumbling block in her story? I rate better than that!

(Boots Xel off the computer)Back to what I was saying-it seems much too soon for the epilogue! I want more!
Jass chapter 9 . 9/16/2004
And thus the plot thickens!

I'm in a good mood today! Oddly enough... oh well! Very good chapter, I'm waiting for more!

Jen chapter 8 . 9/15/2004
Funny how I never review considering the fact I absoluetly love it. Please keep going! I'm really anxious to read the next chappie
Arsienna chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Well you asked that I review your story in your review so I will. First off I like the unexpectedness of this story. I was not expecting Lina to end up married and the basis of it being an ancient law was a nice touch. You preceptions of Lina's past was also original. So far this is the only Slayers story I've read that has Lina Inverse being a follower of Celphied. The story is just a little-bit too much WAFF for my tastes nor am I a big fan of the whole Lina/Zel relationship idea. I guess I'm just a sucker for canon relationships. I feel that if the creator when out of his or her way to set up or imply a relationship between two characters in the series then it should stay that way. Seeing Lina in a relationship with somebody other than Gourry is like have Keiichi in love with somebody other than Belldandy. But the relationship has yet to detract my enjoyment from the story and thus I shall continue to follow along with great interest. Keep it up!
Mystique-mind chapter 8 . 9/9/2004
i haven't read any good lina fic for a while! well i hope you continue writing! gud luck1
Fukai Tsumi chapter 8 . 9/8/2004
*in awe* Gods, I wish I could write this good! I love this story, and anyone who knows me well knows I only review stories if I absolutly love them! Also, I normally try to point out imperfections, but if I look for some in this one, it'd be nitpicking. Please put out the next chapter soon!

Tsumi
Jass chapter 8 . 9/8/2004
Oh, goody! What a wonderful chapter! This is wonderful, you did an awesome job.

And now L/Z-ness (Is that a word?) I loved this chapie!

Keep it up!

Jass chapter 7 . 9/1/2004
Oh boy, another good chapter... ano... what day is it? I can't remember, as I can barely keep my eyes open. Oh well, very good chapter. Continue please

liz chapter 7 . 9/1/2004