Reviews for Still
aw! :D
Delia chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Holy crap, dude.

That was really good.

Amazing, gave me the giggles.
Kate chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
That was a fantastic story and I would have loved it had it been on the show!

my congrats on an amazing story!
Nathan's Manna chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
I like this Nathan and Haley. I want them to return. The place where they stand in the show right now makes me sad. Stories like this remind me of why they're my favotire couple! Thanks!
little chiclet doll chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
loved how Nathan stayed still.
Christy chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
so great.
westcircle chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
If only my pointless-and-choppy were as good as your "pointless and choppy". Another fabulous story that gets right to the heart of the characters and what they're going through. I loved it.
konstantine03 chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Wow. Seriously just...wow. That was absolutely beautiful to read. You made it seem utterly romantic but were still able to keep the two of them in character which I find very impressive. Loved it. Congrats.
Finn21 chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Well my dear, that was simply wonderful, but have you written that isn't it? I'm truly astounded by your talent and the way you can capture these characters. You have such a graceful way of really getting to the heart of Haley and Nathan, and being able to describe what makes them tick in the most profound ways. I admire your attention to detail, and how you let it lead the story, but never let it overtake it. I wanted to pick a specific part that I liked, but I like the whole piece so much that there wasn't anything to pick out. It just generally kicked ass all the way around!
Mandy8706 chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Aww I loved it. You were very descriptive and I really understood what was happening. And it was so romatic I hope you continue, cause I really enjoyed reading it. PLEASE update soon!
Shana chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
I think that your story was really good. I like how Nathan was able to respect the fact that Haley wasn't ready to have sex just yet. Also I'm not sure if that was exactly what you were going for but I also like that how saying I LOVE YOU to someone means more than now we can take our relationship to the physical level sort of thing.

Your story betrays how simple love can be when it's genuine and something that is just felt.
crazymaria chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
I want tohear about what happens in the morning
Sara chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Hey I really like your story so update soon!
lysser8312 chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
That was written really well. I really enjoyed reading it, and you're very talented. I hope you do more stories. GrEaT jOb!