Reviews for Life's a Challenge
StormLover chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Lol...that was good. When good girls go bad.
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
lol this was hilarious! I fell 'Ro's pain I've had similar encounter with drunk friends. great job!
Nocturne chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
LOL batman dance. when the old batman show came on and batman did it sooo stiffly! XD
lychee loving chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I couldn't stop laughing while reading this! It's not easy to write drunk folks and keep them in-character. Not to mention fun. One of my favorites of your works. :D
QTFics chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Too funny story!
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
lmao! That was hilarious! XD
MEL chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
LMAO! I loved Logan last line...thank you for the womderful Rolo stories!
butterflybrain chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Oh Goddess this was funny!
storms rose chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
hahah, not loggedin but u can always find me around.

i luv a good rolo and that was good...and funny too! intoxicating mix. great work ~keep it up*

give mine a read: Flight into your arms

luv byebye!
Nienna Rose chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
This was funny and kinda sweet in the ending and really unexpected stuff coming from you but good don't get me wrong.
a fan chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
I'm sorry, but this was awful. This was poorly written and the plot was far-fetched at best. Everyone acts so out-of-character that it causes one to wonder if you've ever read the comics. I think you are capable of writing better.
Digital Tempest chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Poor Jeannie, she just wanted a little bit. This was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. Jean was just the icing on the cake. They always say that drunk people tell no lies. Though, I think she more than deserves a little talk about getting Ororo drunk against her will. :) Great story! ;)
T chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
LOL, that was great. Loved it.
NemesisBecoming chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Very Good. Extremely enjoyable. Well within characterization. LOLOL. And excellent RoLo moments! WOO HOO!
The Son of Logan and Ororo chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Do you honestly think I of all people need to type an actual review for this?