Reviews for Hardened by Fire
jj chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
very good i like your writings
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
This was the most pathetic piece of shit ive ever had the displeasure of reading. First off the anime is called naruto, so get sick of seeing that pompous loser sasuke. Also itachi was the better uchiha. At least he learned his jutsus where shithead sasuke had them handed to him on a platter! Sasuke is a spoiled little shit and if i was the creator of such an anime, sasuke would fall off the face of the earth. Like he fucking deserves. Everyone is better than him!"
TekJounin chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Great story! It's kind of fitting for him to burn the place down, because it is gone and he's heading out to finish the last Uchiha. Then he can recreate the clan as he pleases & the whole "phoenix from the ashes" gig works well.

But I must say I got sidetracked by naked Sasuke leaving Konoha. O. :)
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2007

I liked the idea of him burning his home-no, the uchiha properties- down, and cleansing himself of his memories and past.

...I sort of liked it. I just don't really know what to think of it (do I like it? do I hate it? do I even care about it?)

The Wigmonsters chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I still love this all.

-Insane Slytherin
Teruame chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Awesome way you placed the words here, not to mention just how much I envy you for coming up with fire as a Sasuke-centric theme -wishes that I had your sharp mind- XD. I disagree with ya on your opinion about Sasuke (again, my opinion, you don't have to agree), but that doesn't exactly detract from the quality of this one-shot.

By the way, what did you mean by "a song with a massive crescendo" (I believe you mentioned these words in your author's note)?
een nihc chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
wow,really intense!especially the part where sasuke walked into the fire.

but i'm rather confused abt the time line.

why did he still want to find orochimaru when he had obtained the 2nd level curse seal?

and i dont think orochimaru will lead him to itachi because he was only interested to take over sasuke's body and obtain the sharingan.
OtmaBouth chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
I don't think the names are THAT cheesey . . . Well compared to some of the names I've made up (accoreding to my thessoreise anyway) Before I continue all mistacts and junk will be blamed on my fake nails and lzyness. (5 nails left- 3 on left & 2 on right) They've only lasted what . . 10 min? Well let me tll you don't go fake nail shopping at Target! (People:DUH!) it was cheap though . . . And gave me hlaf an hour of fun! (I read your other storys but is to lazy to rview thwm too . . 4 nails left. Wow . ithink I'm going to keep on typeikng untill all the naills come off!3nails left2 nails left. And both are on my left hand! . . .Thse two may just last out! Now for the review! . .. uh I remembered that I liked it! ; Bur I for got everything else! Cause half way though I started to put on the nails . . . and yea- *YAWN* Erg . . . Night! 1 nail left. BYe!
blisblop chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Now this is alot closer to how a ninja/bloodlimit /seal would is never considered in most fics I have read and how can it not be?A persons talents are part of themselves not a tool to be shot off then stuck in a drawer removed from all their other existance.I would think it would change many irksome to see these beings turned into barbie doll creatures have obviously spent some time thinking about was a gripping piece and Sasuke as the fire was conveyed in a lovely viseral manner(or maybe thats the way I received it).I agree with your opinion on Uchiha females place in the clan;a matriarchy it isn't.I like the "rough edge" and I always find your work has a certain elegance when it comes to using the language.
Narugami Kiyou chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Woah... Is this before he runs away? Nice, but if so, which I doubt it is, then Sasuke shouldn't have had the 2nd stage yet, no?
dirtandskye chapter 1 . 10/2/2004

i guess i have reached that stage of wanting to kill my family yet...

no but seriously

good job
Death by Wasabi chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Whoa. Don't 'smooth it out' like you said you would. It's perfect as it is. This is the first time I've ever felt this depressed while thinking of the Uchiha massacre.
Gisela chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
This is a very good oneshot story. It has all the attributes that make a one shot great: shortness, simplicity mixed with an intensity, and a powerful depiction of an emotion. Sasuke was traumatized and I would more than beleive that he would burn the Uchiha resident down. Also liked how the questions he asked reflected my own questions about the clan. I found it really sad when his memories of his parents were slipping through his fingers no matter how much he wanted to keep them and the anger felt fresh. It just fed his frustration. Overall just a beautiful story about the depth of a character's pain that defines his whole being.
Tsukashi chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
hey Geno,

I really like the way you portray Sasuke here. I think you have a pretty good handle on what he is like, and what his inner feelings are. Well, I noticed you have two other new stories up, so Ja ne!

soggybizkit chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Bloody beautiful. The characterization in this story is incredible. I wish I could write Sasuke the way you do. I try to make him as sadistic as possible, but it always seems to fail. Kudos. I'm off to read your other stuff now. Keep it up.