Reviews for Memory
that was so nice
Small Teeth chapter 10 . 3/3/2005
Awesome! It was cute!
Mischieff-Maker chapter 10 . 11/19/2004
at last ...closure yay closure! !

wonder ful story tho the ending left somthing to be desired well maby thata just cause im a romantic [not to mention an avid h/k [slash yaoi shonen-ai BABY!] fan but to each his own right ? and i'm glad that in your stories you did not bellittle yoai but still managed to express you opinions in a civilized manner. [. now i sound all hoity-toity] i know yaoi fans and non yaoi fans can be visious tword eachother i like both but much prefer h/k pairings or sometimes y/k or y/h but any way i'm rambling again.

good story i think ill look into your others as well, your a good writer
Mischieff-Maker chapter 8 . 11/19/2004
more of your CONCENTRATED EVIL [makes sighn of the cross] i would ask you politly to die but then you wouldnt finish the story so i'll settle on anoth word. . . . .hmm. . .ah i know " A F " YES THAT WILL DO . MANGO FRUIT MANGO FRUIT MANGO FRUIT DAMNIT [PARDON MY LANG.] !

and yes i am crazy but that wont stop me from torturing you slowly if i dont get some closure! . . . . .YAY CLOSURE!
Mischieff-Maker chapter 7 . 11/19/2004
[stares -in shock- at comp-u-screen ][snaps]EVIL EVIL EVIL EVILEVILEVILEVILEVIL E V LL L L ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

curse you and your...your...your cliff-hanger-y [not a word but im usin it any way]
Mischieff-Maker chapter 6 . 11/19/2004
yay for reacurring memories and self reppression! ! ! it makes thing so much more interesting .

bilao [im try ing on dif. languages to see which one i'm interested in learning this is ...chinese i think but so far i'm into learning the romanji version of japanese way more especialy with all the phrases i already know from reading so much fanfition but now im rambling [as i tend to do...ALOT] so SAYONARA -titangirl161-kun or is it san anyhoo bye!]
Mischieff-Maker chapter 5 . 11/19/2004
COOL!

ps. it's okay to be crazy, people tell me that all the time ...[shifty-eyes]...okay on second thought that may not be the best example heh-heh.
Mischieff-Maker chapter 4 . 11/19/2004
QUESTION: DIDNT KURAMA HAVE A YOUNGER STEP BRO. NAMED [OF ALL THINGS] SHUICHI?

GOOD STORY THO.
Mischieff-Maker chapter 3 . 11/19/2004
W! IVE SAID IT B4 AND ILL SAY IT A GAIN kawii
Mischieff-Maker chapter 2 . 11/19/2004
ER R R R! AWESOME!
Mischieff-Maker chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
cute! i love it!
kurama and hiei fav girlf chapter 10 . 9/27/2004
I love this story so much I've printed it out and read countless times! write some other's just like this one I'll be one of the first to review!
Anavrin 15 chapter 10 . 8/25/2004
dude, i loved this. i like yu yu hakusho dude, that show rocks! oh and about your comment on my story about my characters sword being like kewabaras, you're right! i hadn't really thought of that! but it has different abilities, not just smashing stuff, lol. thanks, later!
Oni No Yami chapter 10 . 8/18/2004
Uh... -; Yay? Well, very good. Sorry, but I couldn't help but preted, at parts, that is was Yaoi. I'm a yaoi fan... Sorry. Yes, well, may be you should write a sequil or something. I'm not sure what it would be about but, yeah. Forget it. I'm such an ass. -; Ok, yes, bye bye!
Oni No Yami chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
I'm still going to read on but I just wanted to say that that was really kawaii! Aww. Hiei acts like a little kid. - Oh yes, and you can thank Nite Nite that I am reading this story. -