Reviews for Graffitti on Deck 14
babylon5isthebest1247 chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
And I which there was more. :( I love these graffitti wall stories! They must be bored outta theeir minds !
britjanee chapter 5 . 6/16/2007
lol that was fun to read. i liked it! please write more!
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 5 . 5/29/2007
Yay! This is so funny.

JoshRand1982 chapter 5 . 12/8/2006
dont forget KILROY WAS HERE. it was a famous grafitti found all over the world during World War 2. if you want to know who he was go to wikipedia and type in Kilroy was here in the search catagori. trust me its truly symbolic
Guest chapter 5 . 4/24/2006
what a crap..
Kirsten chapter 5 . 3/27/2006
Interesting... I like it!
Sonar chapter 5 . 10/4/2004
Darn it. It gets better and better. Get Tuvok to find graffti by his quarters.
Straycat1 chapter 5 . 9/17/2004
oh, oh, oh, I know! tuvok! no, no, Neelix, no, no, the docter! he, he, I am kidding, Chakotay ofcourse :D nice chapter
Eclair Psycotic Confectionary chapter 5 . 9/12/2004
THIS IS GREAT! MORE! MORE! MORE! I know there probably won't be more, but I still want MORE!
Hamstadini chapter 5 . 9/10/2004
THIS IS AWESOME! I don't care if it doesn't have storyline or characterization, it's better than most drabbles I read and is a heck of a lot more fun figuring out the names. And you definitely know your Voyager Trivia, don't you? Keep on posting... Don't want to stop!

"The Ensign Who Can't Be Killed likes the Metal Hand!"

Estel A Duath chapter 5 . 9/9/2004
oh duh Chakotay. saes continue
Sonar chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
lol. It's spelt Vorik by the way
JazzPolice chapter 4 . 8/21/2004
Very clever and funny! Why did you have to stop it there? Please make a sequel soon.

-Vice Admiral Adamick
anyabar1987 chapter 4 . 8/21/2004
this really funny keep going i'd love to see a chapter of seven actually writing something and her impression of the wall. or maybe Naomi write something.
lady rosebit chapter 4 . 8/21/2004