Reviews for Superiority Complex
Pingu The Reader chapter 7 . 11/3/2017
Poor Iruka...
Artistically Insightful chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Yes! This is hot and hilarious!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/13/2015
Love the end :DD i laughed my ass off :DD
Hazel Mwale chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Man l loved the stoy,how sasuke got jealous, u the man man.
MeBeKiki chapter 7 . 10/17/2010
Lol. That was so funny and really good. I love Sasuke & Naruto.
XxVampire27AngelxX chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
Omg this was SOOOOOO funny! I loved it! xD My favourite chapters were the 1st, 2nd, and last! Sasuke...or ramen...? Decisions, decisions!
KyouyaxCloud chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
ha5x sasuke!
ansatsusha666 chapter 7 . 5/19/2010
lol this is a funny picture

me rofl-ing with a nosebleed handing sasuke a pair of handcuffs and flicking off iruka... 0.o
counter-intuitive chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
Hah... real romantic Sasuke :P
counter-intuitive chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
That was so damn cute.
Mist on the Glass chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
Halfway across town, Iruka's voice could be heard.

"You gave away our handcuffs!"

LMAO. Genius.

I loved every minute of this story. I was reading it during French when we were supposed to be writing an oral presentation. I sure do hope no-one was looking over my shoulder...

:D
igngioeromr chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
Ahahaa, the ending two lines... pure gold XD

And yeah, single-awareness day. Hehe. I like that. XD

M-m.. that was hot ;p well, Im going to bed now (if you really wanted to know lol) but tomorrow I shall be raping your other fictions too.. oh, did I say rape? I meant read... *nervous laughter*
igngioeromr chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
At this point, I've really become attatched to the word 'coplex'. I mean, I liked it a LOT before, but now, it's like, a part of life y'know...? _ okay, so you DON't know. Well, I know what I mean... s

I feel a little sorry for the flamer. 'cause they ARE missing out... bless 'em... I suppose... well, it's 1 against 239, ne..? ] *awn* i shoudl really go to bed now. but I want to go through all of your stories, LOL.
igngioeromr chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
(actually reviewing for chapter 5 :S even though you probably didnt check anyway)

hahaa, you better not be getting few up of my line of reviews! XP

*pokes stomach* oh, snap. :) Im full of cotton wool as well.
igngioeromr chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
Check it out. Triple whammy. You should be so proud, right? XP

...Is it wrong that I got totally aroused by this? heh heh, you're probably htnking 'to much information, man...' but it's totally true ;D