Reviews for An Unwilling Damsel
Guest chapter 15 . 1/31/2014
Great story!
nayin17 chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
I love possessive harry and im loving this story
nayin chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
wish i got an older brother like ron lol
nayin chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
i love a possessive harry
Stephanie O chapter 15 . 1/5/2012
Wow, so intense up in the tower! :) Very nice! Can't wait to read the next two as well! :)
Stephanie O chapter 14 . 1/5/2012
I got a kick out of the "God Save the Queen" joke...I've read the expression "Lie back and think of England" told to women in preparation for their "marital obligations".

"...But what that doesn't change the fact when you say goodnight he doesn't lock himself in the wash to relieve some tension."

Um, huh? I think I know what you meant here, but the double negative doesn't help.

Btw, when talking about the Weasley family as a group, no apostrophe is necessary unless showing possession. [Weasleys]
Stephanie O chapter 13 . 1/5/2012
Beautiful line: "I haven't had a lot of normal in my life Gin. But I have you, and you don't look at me like a freak or hero. You see me. I don't want anybody else...I couldn't be with anybody else." I love this! :D

OMG OMG Harry & Hermione's conversation was absolutely hilarious! ROFL So now I guess they're bosom buddies? {Yes, bad joke, Sorry!} *Groans* lol Thank goodness they each can talk with the other about those embarrassing boy-girl situations...I can just imagine the hormonal angst that would be perpetuating without this very candid conversation!
Stephanie O chapter 12 . 1/5/2012
That "memory pill" was a perfect way to show Harry exactly what it felt like to be her during those rough times...very, very cool! I figured Snape was behind that, but I'm curious how they made it (and made Harry feel Ginny's memories)?
Stephanie O chapter 11 . 1/5/2012
interdigitated fingers :D I like this!

"Do I get to out grow it? Please tell me when I get to out grow it." [grow out of it] Poor whiny Harry...thank goodness he has Hermione to "translate" the female response for him! :)
Stephanie O chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
I loved "Big-brother Harry" in this! I love his protective instinct anyway, but when it comes down to sticking up for his "little" sis-in-all-but-blood, that's tops. :) AND...he had a darned good excuse to punch him back! lol
Stephanie O chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
Poor Ron, feeling left out of the "Big-Brother-Protector" role...even Harry got to protect her, and he's not her brother. His life is so unfair! ;} I'm guessing that's the real reason he punched his best mate. lol
Stephanie O chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
Yay! They figured out their mutual misunderstanding! Can't wait to see how they show that "chit" how he really feels about Ginny! :) Hmmm, I kinda like that possessive side to Harry...and thankfully, Ginny's posssessive about him, so they're well-matched. ;)
Stephanie O chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Can't help but share this observation that just hit me...Harry and Edward Cullen are pretty similar in this! Both watching over 'their girl', watching her sleep, feel very protective toward her... :) Now I can't wait for H/G to get over this angst-fest and realize the other truly fancies them! :)
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
Loved the ending - poor Gred & Forge! :D

I wonder if either H/G realized that he said 'I love you'? I like to think it was his subconscious leaking out his true feelings for her...awww! :)

Titan tresses ? [titian?]

Btw, last chapter had Severus Snape misspelled (should be Severus, not Serverus).
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
I love that Harry's beginning to realize his heart's desire is Ginny...and it looks like his subconscious just let it slip with the "my girl" comment! :) It's always nice to see a love story unfolding, and I can't wait to find out who is trying to harm Ginny. Hope he'll talk with the Weasley boys about what all the concern was the other night, as well! :)