Reviews for Love is a Mystery
TristanSkye chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
AW!The Kawaiiness!The Fluffness!I LOVED IT!1I wish the fluffness from your fic would be my I could have dreams that are full of fluff. I look forward to read more of youre KK fics in the furture! Can't wait!
PolarHeat chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
i wish life was ALWAYS like this!
Tsuki no Tenshi chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
This was so sweet!
Ariyana chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
I'm not so sure that I would call this story angst but the romance is sweet and you have a good mix of humor in it as well. Overall I very much enjoyed your story. It was very sweet and wll I do love the Kyou/Kagura pairing. Two thumbs up.
Promise Keeper chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Ah, the cuteness of it all! I don't think that I've come across a Kyou/Kagura fic that fetaures him in his other form for most of it. I have to praise your originality there. Kagura doing her best to help Kyou was so sweet! A very nice job!

~

Question: I'm currently running the first (and possibly only) Kyou and Kagura fanworks site. While I'm in the process of moving it now, I was wondering if you'd be okay with me hosting your fic there once the new site is ready? My email is in my bio, and there's also a link to the old version of Neko_Ino if you'd like to check it out. I'll be waiting to hear from you, and keep up the good K/K work!
Sophie-Chan chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Eie, sophie so happy! _ Yea-ness! They so go together!
lil-sun-rie too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Cute, cute! I love it! It's just so cute!
Blueezy chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
XD GOOD JOB! MORE KYO KAGURA FICS YAY!

its my fav furuba couple and yet nobody ever writes about em! *SNIFFLES*

kagura is way cooler than tohru anyways!

XD keep up the good work!
Katsumicute21 chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Sniff...very good. I usually don't like this couple but you made it seem very beliveable. Good job, maybe you could write more...like everyone's reaction to them getting together? Anywho, you did a great job and should be proud.