Reviews for Concrete Angel
WOLFJADE28 chapter 1 . 3/3
This was so sad...yet so beautiful. Thanks for the emotional overload.
Teranovia chapter 13 . 6/16/2014
Really awesome story! One of my favourite! Really! Make more like that!
CuddlyHawk chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
Aww! Waa! So sad! :( but oh man, what an impact! Jeez, this is going to stick with me for a long time...

(And is doing everyone's chores while they hide and don't help, and getting in trouble when you don't do something perfect really considered mental abuse?! ... Cuz I never thought of it that way. I'm an older sister. I always do everything for my little sister and I have to do good to show her how it's done. Heh I got a B once, and the tongue lashing was awful... But anyway, I do everything while my parents sit back and do stuff on their computers... I... Huh, I really don't think it's abuse, but I really, REALLY connected with Leo and his thoughts, his mentality, possibly even the denial! ...hmm...)
Crazymelody chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
Aww it's done but great story.
Princess Moonheart chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
That story was so amasing! So beautiful! It was so lovely... Please write me back.
Secret chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
This was a good one. A bit of a twist, but I could see a younger Leo dealing with all these problems. And I understand about the mental abuse. It sucks.
Bethany chapter 13 . 9/24/2011
i LOVED LOVED LOVED this story!
tmntlover2013 chapter 13 . 5/31/2011
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
untamed canine chapter 4 . 12/28/2006
i like the begining to this. it's a nice, pleasent read. it makes me smile. well done on the way you've written this, it going into my favourites!
mac chapter 13 . 4/19/2006
just read your fic it was great
Tewi chapter 13 . 12/5/2005
very nice, i love it! you did a wonderful job!
EagleFox chapter 13 . 6/14/2005
Rereading stories is fun. Though I wonder. What would of happened if Leo actually went through The Gates?
Elphaba-Rose chapter 13 . 11/14/2004
This is so sweet! I just love Leo and all the stories you've wrote about him, although they not be all continuous, all seem as if they'd actually happen to him. It was briliant, and really heart wrenching. By the way, I'm reading Frozen Twilight and my Net isn't loading the whole of the epilogue and I'm like NEO! REFRESH! REFRESH! But it still doesn't work lol so I gotta keep checking that lol. But good work and I hope to see more Leo stories in the future from you!
Arlene chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Loved the story!Everyone's idea of sadness varies, and the notion that the "grass is alway greener, etc" is never correct. The openess of the child was amazing in the midst of her hell...or maybe because of it. Keep up the good work, the world needs more creative people and less destructive ones.
Phoenix Red Lion chapter 13 . 9/22/2004
I've been hooked on this story since ya started it! GREAT JOB! I was greatful that the guys figured out what was wrong before Leo left...they just wouldn't be the same without him. And I really like how ya ended it with the present. Great way to wrap things up.

*poke poke* And I'm still interested in your other stories. More? *puppy...no chibi turtle eyes* He he he.