Reviews for Concrete Angel
Teranovia chapter 12 . 12/29/2016
Just wanted to ask
Wasn/t there a second ending when Leo came with angel?
Btw i love this story 3
WOLFJADE28 chapter 13 . 2/2/2016
Hey...l continue to love this story, even though l've read it a hundred times...and counting, LOl! .
Now you could do one for TITANIC "Heart will go on"...hehe...maybe as a reflection of Leo remembering Rebbecca...just a thought
br0kenangelwinds chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
hey 1. This is a FABULOUS story that no matter how much I read, I love! 2. I am a writer and I have several stories that I have not published. One of them has been bothering me for months and months and I was going to write it. To be safe I looked up the basics about it and I found this! This is like almost IDENTICAL to the story that I wanted to write with changes in the characters, plot and ending. I was wondering if I could continue to write it or would it seem like I was ripping off your idea? I definitely don't want to steal something or make it seem that way. Plz respond!
WOLFJADE28 chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
This was so sad...yet so beautiful. Thanks for the emotional overload.
Teranovia chapter 13 . 6/16/2014
Really awesome story! One of my favourite! Really! Make more like that!
CuddlyHawk chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
Aww! Waa! So sad! :( but oh man, what an impact! Jeez, this is going to stick with me for a long time...

(And is doing everyone's chores while they hide and don't help, and getting in trouble when you don't do something perfect really considered mental abuse?! ... Cuz I never thought of it that way. I'm an older sister. I always do everything for my little sister and I have to do good to show her how it's done. Heh I got a B once, and the tongue lashing was awful... But anyway, I do everything while my parents sit back and do stuff on their computers... I... Huh, I really don't think it's abuse, but I really, REALLY connected with Leo and his thoughts, his mentality, possibly even the denial! ...hmm...)
Crazymelody chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
Aww it's done but great story.
Princess Moonheart chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
That story was so amasing! So beautiful! It was so lovely... Please write me back.
Secret chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
This was a good one. A bit of a twist, but I could see a younger Leo dealing with all these problems. And I understand about the mental abuse. It sucks.
Bethany chapter 13 . 9/24/2011
i LOVED LOVED LOVED this story!
tmntlover2013 chapter 13 . 5/31/2011
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
untamed canine chapter 4 . 12/28/2006
i like the begining to this. it's a nice, pleasent read. it makes me smile. well done on the way you've written this, it going into my favourites!
mac chapter 13 . 4/19/2006
just read your fic it was great
Tewi chapter 13 . 12/5/2005
very nice, i love it! you did a wonderful job!
EagleFox chapter 13 . 6/14/2005
Rereading stories is fun. Though I wonder. What would of happened if Leo actually went through The Gates?