Reviews for Concrete Angel
WOLFJADE28 chapter 13 . 2/2
Hey...l continue to love this story, even though l've read it a hundred times...and counting, LOl! .
Now you could do one for TITANIC "Heart will go on"...hehe...maybe as a reflection of Leo remembering Rebbecca...just a thought
br0kenangelwinds chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
hey 1. This is a FABULOUS story that no matter how much I read, I love! 2. I am a writer and I have several stories that I have not published. One of them has been bothering me for months and months and I was going to write it. To be safe I looked up the basics about it and I found this! This is like almost IDENTICAL to the story that I wanted to write with changes in the characters, plot and ending. I was wondering if I could continue to write it or would it seem like I was ripping off your idea? I definitely don't want to steal something or make it seem that way. Plz respond!
WOLFJADE28 chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
This was so sad...yet so beautiful. Thanks for the emotional overload.
Teranovia chapter 13 . 6/16/2014
Really awesome story! One of my favourite! Really! Make more like that!
CuddlyHawk chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
Aww! Waa! So sad! :( but oh man, what an impact! Jeez, this is going to stick with me for a long time...

(And is doing everyone's chores while they hide and don't help, and getting in trouble when you don't do something perfect really considered mental abuse?! ... Cuz I never thought of it that way. I'm an older sister. I always do everything for my little sister and I have to do good to show her how it's done. Heh I got a B once, and the tongue lashing was awful... But anyway, I do everything while my parents sit back and do stuff on their computers... I... Huh, I really don't think it's abuse, but I really, REALLY connected with Leo and his thoughts, his mentality, possibly even the denial! ...hmm...)
Crazymelody chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
Aww it's done but great story.
Princess Moonheart chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
That story was so amasing! So beautiful! It was so lovely... Please write me back.
Secret chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
This was a good one. A bit of a twist, but I could see a younger Leo dealing with all these problems. And I understand about the mental abuse. It sucks.
Bethany chapter 13 . 9/24/2011
i LOVED LOVED LOVED this story!
tmntlover2013 chapter 13 . 5/31/2011
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
untamed canine chapter 4 . 12/28/2006
i like the begining to this. it's a nice, pleasent read. it makes me smile. well done on the way you've written this, it going into my favourites!
mac chapter 13 . 4/19/2006
just read your fic it was great
Tewi chapter 13 . 12/5/2005
very nice, i love it! you did a wonderful job!
EagleFox chapter 13 . 6/14/2005
Rereading stories is fun. Though I wonder. What would of happened if Leo actually went through The Gates?
Elphaba-Rose chapter 13 . 11/14/2004
This is so sweet! I just love Leo and all the stories you've wrote about him, although they not be all continuous, all seem as if they'd actually happen to him. It was briliant, and really heart wrenching. By the way, I'm reading Frozen Twilight and my Net isn't loading the whole of the epilogue and I'm like NEO! REFRESH! REFRESH! But it still doesn't work lol so I gotta keep checking that lol. But good work and I hope to see more Leo stories in the future from you!