Reviews for The Lost Child
Guest chapter 9 . 7/30/2011
Nice but it needs to be finished. Not just a cliffhanger like it is.
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 9 . 12/5/2009
qhooa! i can't wait to see next, please update! i really love it!
chrono17 chapter 9 . 2/5/2007
i really liked this story so far, please keep writing on it and finish it. it would be a terrible shame for a story like this to never be finished.
digifreak880 chapter 9 . 12/29/2006
I loved this story and the first one! Please update soon!
TormentingAllLemmings chapter 9 . 12/20/2005
Continue! I really liked miracles, and this story is really good too. The sites you post at the end don't show up, though.

I'm just a little confused as to what's going on, exactly. (sweatdrops) I'm not sure, but it's probably because I'm crazy. I hope you keep writing!
Etherelemental chapter 9 . 12/12/2004
Well, I'm just wondering if that really was Tai or if it was another illusion created by the dark ocean. Anyway, that was interesting. I'm not exactly sure about all that happened in this, but I'm sure that at least part of it will make sense. Anyway, I hope that you continue this soon! _ It's really good. _
ICE WOLF 741 chapter 9 . 12/3/2004
Yay! TAI! Wait... You... you're not continuing? But... But... Sigh... It's your choice... Okay. Narly chapter... (narlycool, neat, great etc. Not my word)
Marie Darkholme chapter 9 . 11/30/2004
small chap huh? Well pitty. I was waiting for your fic for a long time but I'll keep waitingto the end. Poor Aroha. Poor Tai and Sora. You have disturbing thoughts about darkness huh?
CherrygirlUK19 chapter 9 . 11/29/2004
That was another great chapter!

Its a shame your not gonna finish this off though. I think this fic is turning out brilliant! I hope you decide to continue it one day and I cant wait to read the next few chapters you'll be posting up _
Etherelemental chapter 8 . 9/25/2004
This is quite good. I just realized recently that you'd started on a sequel, and now I just finally caught up to this point. _ Anyway, I'm wondering if you're going to put in Ken in this. It could be that Izzy detected something, but never felt like it was important to tell Tai and Sora, and just randomly selected Ken to investigate. Anyway, I like (sorta) how this is going, but I just can't help but wonder what you've cooked up this time. Anyway, please continue this soon! It's really good.
Marie Darkholme chapter 8 . 9/21/2004
So great. The little chosen girl is Malaika? I didn't quite understood, but I'm sure I will soon. keep up the great astonishing work
Neiro Yukiko chapter 8 . 9/20/2004
Aww that's kinda sad ...! But anywas ... who's deviwomon? Isn't it ladydevimon? O_O I duno ... just wondering! Welpz .. update soon!
CherrygirlUK19 chapter 8 . 9/20/2004
This fic is getting really good!

I really cant wait for the next chapter and those new fics you'll have up soon.

Anyway brilliant chapter and update soon _
ICE WOLF 741 chapter 8 . 9/20/2004
*very LONG pause* Defianetly worth the wait I think. Poor, poor little girls. I don't have much to say but, um, 9,876,543,212,345,678,987,654,321/10.
Reiye chapter 7 . 9/3/2004
AH! u evil person! how could you leave it like that! this is so good! plez continue soon. sorry this isn't a signed review, isn't letting me sign in. UPDATE ASAP!