Reviews for Worthy
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I liked this. It did seem kinda rushed though. One of the main reasons Buffy survived for so long as a Slayer is because she had a family.
Deadzepplin chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I'm glad someone said it Buffy is all type of terrible if i was a more terrible person I would take a defibrillator to her and stop and start her heart at ten second intervals so that there would be a few dozen slayers activated
axel100 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Just read this and was kind of taken aback by the number negative reviews. But then you consider that the show had just ended, there were still plenty of passionate Buffy drones out there, and too a degree, Giles comes across as angrier than maybe he should. To my first point, you waded in while perspectives were still largely shaped by Joss's POV. Kudos for challenging it early on. As for Buffy being unworthy in not killing Angel, it was certainly a massive mistake. An argument could even be made it was an unforgivable one. However, just as easily, one could point to Buffy's youth and inexperience as mitigating factors. She maybe a hero, but she is very much a hero in training. Is this enough to clearly justify Buffy's actions. No, but I do think that to some degree, it would temper Giles anger toward her. However, over time, I would expect his opinion of Buffy to harden. Buffy never really changes does she? She maintains this petulant streak for the entire series and I could certainly see Giles wondering after a while, if she was ever going to grow up.
pathsforme chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I rather liked this story. It did feel a little rushed, but that's okay. Buffy lucked in, she did have a family while other Slayers aren't so lucky. Kudos.
Megagalvatron12 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Sad story but you have to admit buffy never took giles's feelings into giles adopt faith and did xander marry faith.
Sean Mulligan chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Giles seemed very hard on Buffy. Buffy went to fight the Master even though she thought she was going to die. When was this scene supposed to take place? I remember Giles telling Buffy about the test after it had started and it wasn't in the library. Buffy killed Angel even though his soul had been restored because she had to save the world. Also, at the time she left she was wanted for murder and had been expelled. In LA she rescued those people from that hell dimension.

What tired defense did Giles stop Buffy from using? Giles has not reason to be angry at Angel. Angel is no more responsible for Jenny's death then Giles is responsible for his behavior caused by the band candy. Giles was the one who allowed himself to be possesed by a demond willingly when he was young and that demon later threatened Buffy's life. Why are you bashing Willow? Angel is an ally and works for the PTB.
LaurinInLove chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I don't get all the flames/negative reviews! I do agree with the person who said it seemed a bit rushed, but I also agree with their suggestion that you turn it into a full length, multi-chapter story! At least try turning the epilogue into a sequel, there's so much potential there!

RogueBard chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Interesting. First off, I am dreadfully sorry for all of the awful reviews that this story has gotten. I liked the concept well enough, and my only complaint is that you did not elaborate more on the things in the epilogue. It would be awesome is you did more stories following this premise. (and if you did, just ignore that, and I will go check.)
Icuras chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Wow. I think I love you. I've always wanted someone, anyone, to tell Buffy off for being a "selfish and capricious child who’s only concern was her own happiness." Good job. Too bad no one managed to do it on the show. Also loved Giles finally realizing he has more than one slayer to take care of. Once again, to bad Joss didn't do it on the show. Not that I'm blaspheming against the almighty Joss, may he live forever and bring back all our favorite characters. Thanks for some quality writing. I am now off to read all your other fics.
Faith has quit all fandoms chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
me likes!

cool story, it would have been nice to have someone realize that Faith deserved some attention too-

Tom Bowman chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
I personally agree with the author although I got mad at Buffy after the third season when I was introduced to Faith I was like Buffy doesn't really know how difficult it is to be a slayer. Faith does and her friends at first treated her ok but then they were all like oh well Buffy doesn't like her we should turn our backs. Faith only turned evil because she wasn't loved because Buffy turned her back on her. Now I like Willow but I thought she did act a little selfish after she found out Faith slept with Xander. I mean she was with Oz it shouldn't have mattered. Anyway keep up the good work. Glad someone still bashes Buffy
RTds9 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Unlike everyone else I liked it.I am a big time Buffy basher who cannot stand her or I thought that this story was great in showing what a stuck up bitch Buffy Summers don't listen to the flame reviews placed on here,this is one good story.
Eunoia chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I didn't like it. The dialogue was well-written and everything, but the plot was way too rushed and came across as a complete bashing fic. Plus I didn't agree with your opinions about the characters, although I suppose I shouldn't let that cloud my judgment.
KAL1212 chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Alright I Never bash but that sucked. Buffy had damn good reasons for hiding Angel and not being able to kill him how would you feel if you had to kill the man you loved more than anything. When she ran away it was to find herself and get over Angel, besides her mother kicked her out of the house. And Jenny kinda deserved what she got if Buffy had known what was gonna happen she wouldn't have slept with Angel. You make it seem like Buffy deserved all this. Buffy and Angel loved each other and they made love being young and in love you don't usually think with your brain you think with your heart. And hiding Angel well she sent him to hell and then finds him one night that's gotta be scary. Now Buffy's friends should have cared about her death or they would be really bad friends. And I'm sorry I bashed your story because I'm sure you have other good ones so SORRY
stonecoldfox chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Is this meant to be a parody?

If it's not... this is hands-down the lousiest BtVS fic I've ever read.

I really hate flaming, but... seriously, dude. Lame story.