Reviews for ER
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This is pretty good, so if you read my last comment on your other story then I won't have to repeat myself. Please update soon :D
TropicalRemix chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
is mamoru going to try and kill himself because he couldn't save some of the patients he had? I hope you continue.
Death and Rebirth chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
was that the only chapter
Dee-Dee chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Aw I like this fic. Please update soon. Please. :)
starangel07 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
update soon:)
Kawaii-CherryWolf chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
aww I really like this!

its a great start to this wonderful little story of yours. so please updates soon!
sailor fan 313 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
it's great keep writing
Sarina chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Hey,

awsome fic so far. PLEASE hurry up and do some more...NOW, thnks

Sarina
bunnybunny chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
update already!
Kelevandras chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
This is really good!*cries* Please stop being lazy your readers miss you...
kay-pee16 chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
update soon! great story!
The Crystal Rose chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
That was SO good. You must update really soon!
Usabelle chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
This is really good! I think that it has heaps of potential and I hope that you continue it! The summary was very good and the plot was original... one of the most original I've seen in a long time. I like the use of medical terminology- it adds a certain realism to the story. All in all, great job and I hope you update soon!
emmastarz chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
I LOVE IT! is this a one-shot? it better not be! n e wayz plese write more and update soon!
AdorableAngel chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Sweetness...heh..like it so far. Not much to say yet, but it seems very promising :) And I know this is a Usa/Mamo but I couldn't help but wonder if there was going to be any more Seiya/Usa interaction, just to make Mamoru jealous ;) lol. Anyways, write more soon.